“Not all Zaxby's are created equal”
Review of Zaxby's

Zaxby's
Ranked #173 of 388 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

We stopped here traveling through. We love zaxbys and actually drove extra miles to stop here instead of other fast food places. This zaxbys didn't have a diaper changing station. The high chairs were filthy. And I'm not a stickler about high chairs but this was caked in nastiness. Side of onion rings were burnt. Took them back. Asked for a shake instead and they made me pay the difference. o.O my blue salad - supposed to come with those French's friend onion rings and instead had the burnt onion rings chopped up in it. The chicken in my salad was cold. Never had that happen elsewhere. Ran out of sweet tea and hubby didn't bother to wait for more. Wasn't any good and this man loves his tea. Ordered some cookies. Didn't ask me what kind I wanted so brought me chocolate chip. I don't like chocolate chip. I know I'm weird. I wanted the macadamia nut. Staff wasn't too helpful on top of it all. Avoid!!!!

Reviewed 27 October 2013

For fast food I usually don't expect a lot but this Zaxby's employees actually seem to enjoy working there. The chicken tenders are flavored better than any other and the dipping sauce is excellent. The restaurant is very clean which is unexpected in fast food. The atmosphere is great with the music and the people. I'll visit frequently.

Reviewed 7 May 2013 via mobile

The food was great. Service was a little slow considering the restaurant was empty, but it wasn't a terribly long wait. Prices are comparable to other fast food chains with food choices not seen at others.

Reviewed 2 April 2013

Could barely understand the girl working the counter when she mummbled. Food is decent sauces are not very strong at all. Will stick to Canes across the street.

Reviewed 2 April 2013 via mobile

Due to this terrible experience which seems to be the norm no matter the location of Zaxby's I'm finished with this place. Very unfriendly service and having to wait 15 minutes for your order to be incorrectly filled. Not again considerating food was sub par. I give em 1 out of 5 forks. Keep driving!

Been to Zaxby's? Share your experiences!