“Very good food”

Aladdin Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #18 of 380 Restaurants in Jackson
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Cheap Eats, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Jackson, Mississippi
“Very good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

This restaurant has become more and more popular, and the food, presentation, ambiance, and service have steadily improved over time too. I think they have the best hummus in Jackson. Unfortunately, they don't serve alcohol, and going next door to the liquor store for a poor selection of wine is not optimal.

Visited October 2013

Vicksburg, Mississippi
“Watch out Keifer's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

I love Greek and Mediterranean food, and usually for lunch that is Keifer’s. While in the neighborhood on Saturday night we decided to try Aladdin on Lakeland. There was almost no one inside at the time but it got busier the longer we stayed. I was very impressed with my meal. I started out with the Spinach Pie which was delicious (and fried). I could have eaten several more of them, and the yogurt sauce was great. My meal was the Gyro Plate in which they cram salad, hummus, rice, and gyro slices all onto one medium sized plate. It looked nice but was a bit too much food on such a small plate. All of it was delicious and a good value for the price. Remember to upgrade for $1 to a greek salad to get feta and olives. Strangely the Gyro Plate came with no yogurt sauce, which is a necessity in my book. But ordering extra was quickly fulfilled. My friend ordered the Combo Kabab which was cubes of chicken and beef plus a good helping of ground lamb. It was good but the lamb tasted the best. The tea contains a hint of mint which I thought was nice. We ended with some Baklava. Overall a very nice experience, and I look forward to returning.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank orleans704
Austin, Texas
“Excellent Greek Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

We ordered as appetizer one dish of (6) falafels with tahini sauce, and as entrees, one dish of (4) lamb chops with rice, humus and tabouleh, and one tilapia plate (fish). White and wheat bread are also included. They all taste excellent!
Our waitress is also super nice and helpful, and the restaurant looks totally casual and clean. At 7pm on a Friday evening of November when we showed up Aladdin was packed! The price tag is reasonable, as we paid for all with $32.
Recommended.

Valencia
“i'm a weekly regular”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2013

and the food is awesome. I go there with my friends and the places is BYOB so it's a great place to enjoy food and drinks.

Visited November 2013
Richmond, Texas
“Really good swarma, hummus and tabouli”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013

Service was fast, food was excellent. I saw a review that said the place looked bad - I didn't think so. Its kind of cute. Also has a Mediterranean grocery store with good stuff next door. Spinach pie was also very good.

• Visited October 2013