Quality Inn
Comfort Inn(Jackson)
  • Breakfast included
Studio 7(Jackson)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Honestly this place has gone down in services..hubby and I checked the trip advisor prior staying here,, it was rated OK,, so we get our first room, no WIFI signal, they give us another one on 2nd floor we barely get a signal but just enough.
Room did not have a trash can .,went to front desk, the gal working there was nice enough, but always get the feeling she was PUT OUT ..while waiting for it , I noticed she had just GIVEN UP some time on her Iphone,, seems like each motel we have gone to all the staff seems to be more interested in what is on their phones than the job they are doing ..
Breakfast was Ok, we were glad they had fresh fruit on offer..the bed was quite comfy..Probably will not be staying here again any time soon,

Room Tip: If you travel with "technology" check first before settling in for wifi signals
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CloggieUsa2001
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Nothing stands out about this property. This easily accessible and friendly place is starting to show it's age. Typical of this age of business it could go either way. As it stands now it is close to the abyss or could be saved at the owners or managements whim. One thing that did disturb me was a group of young men that were in the breezeway next to my room that were smoking and carrying on all night. This shows a lack of awareness of what is going on with this place.

Room Tip: There are better bets in Jackson. Search around on the internet.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Bradford7050
Reviewed 19 September 2013

I didn't sleep well the 6 nights we were there because I found it scary. There are 3 entrances of of Frontage Rd and 1 off of Briarwood and all but one is locked at dark. There is a policeman that checks all empty rooms at dark and basically stays on the property. On Tuesday 9/17 we were preparing to go to dinner and I took our dog out before we left, I found 4 used syringes in a parking spot across from our room, I called the front desk and told them, I was told she would get someone to pick them up. We went to dinner came back an hour plus later and the syringes were still there. Luckily it was during the time the policeman was checking rooms and I notified him and he took care of it. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable and the tv selection was good. I just didn't feel safe. I would not recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
A La Quinta traveler
Harlingen, Texas, USA
Reviewed 6 September 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Late arrival early departure, did the job. Friendly staff, standard LaQ breakfast. No real road noise, no noisy guests. WIFI bogged down a bit at night, better in the morning. Easy to find - it is on the frontage road not on Briarwood itself.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business