“Awful internet isn't worth the stay.”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #26 of 39 Hotels in Jackson
Reviewed 8 February 2014

The room is mediocre at best but when the internet is bad it makes it difficult to get business done. Stay somewhere else until the internet situation is fixed. This has happened on multiple occasions that I have stayed here and its not worth the stay.

• Stayed: February 2014

Reviewed 6 February 2014

Stayed in this motel two different nights because I foolishly paid ahead of time. Looks good from the outside, rooms are $10 a night rooms that rent for $70 a night.

First room, the shower was broken so not water came out of the shower head, did not know this until we spent the entire night and tried to shower in the morning. The carpet was wet from the previous renter. The main door to the room is not installed correctly so big gap in the bottom so bugs and rodents can come in. Drawer on the dresser is broken, light next to bed is broken and does not work, heater is broken.

Second night we were put into a room not much better. Very sad place to call a motel.

Room Tip: Very sub par for a La Quinta, can't believe their chain doesn't actually inspec the rooms. L...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

We stopped here for one night and were Very impressed with the lady who checked us in.She was friendly and honest. Room was very clean( we stayed up on front in a non smoking room )better than we expected !!!!!!bed was best I've slept on in motel!!!!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 January 2014

I asked for a non smoking room and a non smoking room I was given. Unfortunately when it was changed to a non smoking room the damage had been done. They didn't bother to air out the room and do what was necessary to kill the odor. Still not bad for the price, but they really need some upgrades and smoke removal.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Traveling on I-20? Choose the La Quinta in Vicksburg, MS instead. When entering the parking lot of the Jackson North location, we saw it was an OLD, OLD motel configuration and the parking lot had security gates because the neighborhood is so bad.

Why La Quinta continue to lend its name to this property is beyond understanding. There are 2 other La Quintas in Jackson, MS...both close to the airport south, but when we did a pet-friendly hotel search for Jackson, MS, we chose the Hilton Jackson...upscaled with a non-refundable pet fee...the desk said $75 but my credit card was charged $50.

Question: Why does upscale mean no refrigerator, pet fee extra charge, no complimentary breakfast, only restaurants...? Still, at Hilton Jackson we had a relaxing overnight...

Room Tip: Go somewhere else...ANYWHERE else!!!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

We had stayed here a few years ago on a road trip and stopped for a second time recently. Since they were low on pet rooms (we had 2 dogs both times we stayed) we were put in the back. Our room was very dingy, with broken seals around door, bottom of walls in bathroom were cracking, and the bathtub's hot water had a constant loud stream leaking out of the faucet. Otherwise the bed was comfortable, staff was friendly, and I would like to stay there again but after this experience I will probably go elsewhere.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2013

We are between moves and while we had a bad experience at another hotel that we thought highly of at one time, LaQuinta didn't let us down. Our dog is/was welcome. The beds are very clean and comfortable, there is a nice breakfast waiting each morning. While not a 'full' breakfast it is filling and has variety. THe wi=fi is stable and has never gone done on us. The cable has a nice assortment of stations for any interest. The rooms are clean and smell just as clean. The windows are clean..UNLIKE the last hotel we stayed at where you coudlnt' see the parking lot.
The hotel has police security and on my first night there was nice enough to walk me to my room which was on the back of the property (at our request) I will stay here again~ Thank you LaQuinta!!

Room Tip: There are no better rooms in my opinion. If you are older (as my husband and myself) and you like q...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family