“At least they take pets”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #26 of 39 Hotels in Jackson
Franklin, Texas
“At least they take pets”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Because I was traveling with my two dogs and cat staying at a La Quinta was the most convenient. Don't get me wrong, La Quinta's are great and I've generally had great experiences at every one I've stayed in. However, this hotel was in rough shape. My room was not carefully cleaned--I found a cup on the floor next to the night stand from a previous guest, there was mildew in the shower, and whatever that large red stain on the carpet was....we'll my dog rolled on it like it was a dead animal but I'm going to guess vomit. I decided to stay in the same room because from the looks of things I didn't expect that a room change would make much of a difference--and it was only one night. But I will be telling my husband to stay at a different location when he comes through next week.

• Stayed June 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Walworth, Wisconsin
Reviewed 3 June 2014

The hotel is older, tile missing in the bathroom. Found a pile of dog food?? behind the dresser, trash in the dog area. bed wasn't bad, but the next morning when I was brushing my teeth saw 2 cochroaches running across the wall to hide behind the mirror. Would never stay there again.

Room Tip: Stay at a different La Quinta
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Travellers are raving about these Jackson hotels

Hernando, Mississippi
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Baymont right across the street and I should've stayed there bc right when I came here there were problems. The room had a bad scent, the bed was mashed in the middle, and the water didn't work for one hour and still counting since I am writing this in my room. This is by far the worst hotel ever. I don't ever plan on coming here and I don't recommend others. I wish I could give it no stars since it's by worse than just terrible, but do not ever stay here.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Minerva, oh
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Our first room did not have air conditioning, but we were moved promptly. Our second room smelled like cigarette smoke. We were tired so we turned on the air conditioner and put up with it.

The toilet barely flushed and made the most horrendous sound. The bathtub was so dirty we refused to take showers in it and I packed a moving truck all day. I will shower at the next hotel, tomorrow night.

The only reason we stayed here was because they accept pets and nobody else nearby would. The check in lady was friendly and polite, so I suppose they have that going for them.

If the place was clean I might even recommend this hotel; however, I do not unless you have a pet.

My son had the opportunity to purchase a hot iPod and laptop - not kidding! This made me wonder if our car was safe, but all was ok in the morning.

The breakfast was only cereal and muffins, so we ate out.

Overall, unless you have a pet, I would suggest you go somewhere else.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Antiquer88
Nashville
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The room was well-maintained & fairly priced. Good internet connection & friendly staff. That's very important! It is well within reach of restaurants & shopping centers & just minutes to downtown. Convenient interstate access, too.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Clovis, United States
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Arrived at hotel and they did not have record of our reservation. The staff tried to accommodate us, but only unacceptable smoking rooms were available. The hotel staff did not assist with making alternate arrangements. We had to scramble to find an alternate hotel. After a long day on the road it was not what we had looked forward to.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Boise, Idaho
Reviewed 25 April 2014

When we checked in the front door was really dirty smears hand print or like something spilled all over the door (when we checked out it was still dirty). The customer service people were pretty nice- which is the only positive thing I have to say about this trip. Internet connection was really slow so I never even utilized the 'free internet'. Our room was FILTHY, there were hairs all over in the bathroom sink, floor, bath tub and in the towels. The bed sheets were wrinkled- I am not even sure they were clean the bed had a smell of urine. I didn't even attempt the breakfast, considering the rooms were dirty I couldn't imagine how the kitchen would be. I will never stay at La Quinta again. Which is a shame they allow this location to be in such terrible shape it gives the chain a bad rep.

Room Tip: Do not stay here, pick a different hotel.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple