“Business Meeting”

Ranked #1 of 39 Hotels in Jackson
Jackson, Mississippi
“Business Meeting”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I would recommend this hotel for business meetings. It's a nice and clean hotel which have a great parking lot location. The catering services are fantastic and I can't say anything bad about Amanda. Please keep up the good work, scheduling and booking meetings at your hotel location.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Birmningham AL, United States
Reviewed 8 December 2013

I stay at this hotel a couple times a month for about 4 to 5 nights. I am always very impressed with how hard the Hotel Staff works to make sure that I am taken care of and enjoy my experience. They have gone through a considerable amount of improvements lately but have worked hard to make sure that the experience is still a great one. I will continue to use this hotel on each visit.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business

Memphis, United States
Reviewed 8 December 2013

The overnight stay was good, beds were comfortable and the room was clean and neat. The downside was the breakfast was cold and not fresh and be clear to ask desk about the breakfast if added to the room cost.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

I would recommend this hotel for business travelers and/or families. It's a nice, clean hotel with plenty of parking. The staff is friendly and nice. The lobby bar has a good atmosphere with live music on Friday night. It is close to a mall and several food options.

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Vicksburg, Mississippi
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Great hotel and an excellent location. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I high suggest this hotel to everyone.I dove to the Jacskon Holton from Vicksburg and dropped my truck off there as my brother picked me up there on our way to the Ole Miss-Missouri game in Oxford ,MS. We went to the game and we drove back and I stayed here as we got home late. I checked in less that 3 minutes and went to my room. I got up early and drove home. Grat hotel!!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo

Wilmington, North Carolina
Reviewed 27 November 2013

When the La Quinta North, Jackson, MS turned out to be a disaster, a search of pet-friendly hotels turned up the Hilton Jackson...convenient to I-20. If we must ever stop in Jackson, MS again with pets, we would definitely book here again. At check-in we were told the non-refundable pet fee would be $75.00 but our credit card was charged only $50.00. All staff encountered were courteous and friendly.

While there is no complimentary breakfast and no refrigerator in-room, there is room service and restaurants are easily accessible.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Grand Prairie, Texas
Reviewed 21 November 2013

We always stat at the Hilton on County Line Road whenever we visit Jackson, MS. Our stay is always a pleasant and rewarding stay. However, this time we disliked the construction that started before 9:00 am on a weekend. This is very rude and unexceptional to hotel guests for a weekend stay. My only other complaint is that the young lady in the bar area wasn't as friendly as the other staff in the hotel. We had to stop her for drink orders, she never thought to come back to check on us. Other than that....great trip!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple