“Nice stay”
Review of Hilton Jackson

Hilton Jackson
Ranked #1 of 39 Hotels in Jackson
Reviewed 17 May 2014

The hotel was very nice and the bar had a fun atmosphere during the week. It closed early the night we arrived (Sunday) which was a little disappointing. The rooms were clean and accommodating. The breakfast buffet was a huge disappointment.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Over the past years, Hilton Jackson has provided Housing Education and Economic Development a superb venue for our annual fair housing, fair lending conference. The staff is always bending over backwards to serve us. The food is unsurpassed. All our participants enjoy coming to the Hilton Jackson. This is why HEED will continue to recommend this hotel and conference center to other organizations.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I was very satisfied with my stay at the Hilton in Ridgeland MS on County Line Rd. The hotel staff was excellent. I really enjoyed the live music in the lounge and and the bar attendants were friendly and helpful. When I made my reservation I had the option to upgrade, which I did take advantage. I was extremely satisfied with the results of having access to the executive amenities - breakfast and evening cocktail. Overall I rate this hotel truly a 5 Star and I look forward to visiting again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 May 2014

What a wonderful experience! I have stayed at this Hilton before and I chose to stay again because of hotel and its wonderful staff. We were welcomed by everyone. What makes this hotel such an excellent place to stay is the staff.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonJackson, General Manager at Hilton Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Thank you for your kind words. I am very pleased to be associated with the wonderful group of people that work in this Hotel. We take great pride in what we do. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Very helpful and super friendly staff! I appreciated the helpfulness of the banquet crews in set up of our meeting room and being available to problem solve before the event began. The A/V staff were especially attentive to detail and helped my set up be seamless.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for reviewing our Hotel. The staff of our Hotel takes great pride in their work, and are the finest group of Hospitality Professionals in the State of Mississippi. Your kind words will be passed on to the Banquet and A/V staff and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Got a special rate for this room and the value was just great. This hotel recently underwent a renovation and the updates were very pleasing. Incredibly spacious lobby with plenty of room to work and do business. The fold-down A/C plugs in the couch/chair arms is ingenious. The staff is polite, friendly and very helpful. Promptly assisted me in getting almost 30 important documents scanned and emailed to me in record time.

The 2-Queen exec room (Hilton Honors - 12th floor) was flawless. All amenities fairly new and close by. Beds very comfy with a nice spacious bath. Just down the hall is HH exec lounge where breakfast was very pleasant. Separate rooms for quiet work environs. The Lounge staff there were exceptional! In-room dining was ok, but pricier than others.

Parking a breeze and great location (right off HWY 55) with plenty of dining/shopping options close by.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed our renovations. Our renovations are wonderful, but it is the staff of our hotel that sets us above the competition. We look forward to welcoming you on your next visit.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I had a very wonderful stay, the beds were wonderful and I was very happy with the cleanliness of the room and the food was great!!!! I am not a Hilton member but I will become one, I love stay at a great hotel., The front desk people are great and they looked great and friendly that means a lot they were warm and welcoming

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonJackson, General Manager at Hilton Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Thank you for your kind words regarding your stay at our Hotel. We take great pride in full filling our Guest's expectations. Please visit us again.