“Beautiful hotel”

Ranked #1 of 39 Hotels in Jackson
Kenner, United States
“Beautiful hotel”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We enjoyed our stay here - very Old South feel. The pool area was beautiful also and there's a very nice shopping area nearby, the Renaissance. Location was right near all the interstates to get around quickly.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HiltonJackson, General Manager at Hilton Jackson, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hilton Jackson, and taking your time to respond to the Hilton survey. These surveys are very important to us, and we value your opinion.

We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We are very proud of our hotel, and our wonderful staff. We are very fortunate to be located right off the interstate, and so close to so many nice shopping areas.

Thank you again for your nice comments, and look forward to your next visit.

Skipper Westbrook

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Suwanee, United States
Reviewed 20 June 2014

The hotel staff was friendly and helpful, but the facility shows wear and age especially in the rooms and executive lounge. The hotel is overdue for an update. Security is a concern for me at this hotel. There were several car were broken into by smashing the windows during my stay. Don’t leave anything in your car.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

2 Thank Thomas B
HiltonJackson, General Manager at Hilton Jackson, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Thank you for staying with us at our hotel. We appreciate your candid review of our property. New perspectives about our hotel and our guestroom appearance help us make improvements to our guest experience on an ongoing basis. We take all comments we receive from our guests very seriously and your suggestions will help us improve guest safety at our property. We’re glad to hear our staff did a great job of delivering quality service to you and If you return to our area, we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Austin, Texas
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Stayed one night here as we headed east on a couples road trip. The room was very clean and comfortable. The bed a little soft for me but linens were fantastic. The wireless was not very good in the evening but was fine by the next morning. Thankfully we were on the executive floor and I was able to move to the reception area and work. Would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your recent stay at the Hilton Jackson, and for taking time to respond to the Hilton survey. These surveys are very important to us, and we value your opinion.

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and that you found your room to be clean and comfortable. We take great pride in fulfilling our guests expectations.

We look forward to your next visit.

Biloxi, United States
Reviewed 9 June 2014

My initial room had a mold/smoke smell. The conference room our group used was always too cold. We received lunch and dinner through the conference. The dinner time was wrong initially and instead of 5pm we had to eat at 7pm. We were served entrees and deserts...not a buffet. When I asked for a to-go box for my desert, the staff refused. When I mentioned something to the front desk assistant manager, our entire conference group was lectured like little children that the food couldn't leave the conference area.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

2 Thank Max & Chasity S
Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us at our hotel. I understand that you were not satisfied with the freshness of your guest room and am deeply disappointed by that. I sincerely apologize for this and assure you that this area is of great importance to us as we ensure the comfort and satisfaction for our guests. Thank you again; I appreciate your honest feedback.

Springdale, Arkansas, United States
Reviewed 9 June 2014

After traveling many hours, our family melted into the wonderful comfort that only Hilton can provide. We experienced the top-notch customer service while sinking into the most relaxing environment. The cloud-like beds were just what our weary traveling family needed.

Room Tip: Leave your worries behind. All the rooms here are grand.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
HiltonJackson, General Manager at Hilton Jackson, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Thank you so much for your recent stay at the Hilton Jacskon, and for taking your time to respond to the Hilton survey. These surveys are very important to us, and we value your opinion.

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and you found your room to be clean and comfortable. We really do take pride in ful-filling our customers expectations. I also want to thank you for your nice comments about our staff. I can honestly say they are the finest group of Hospitality Professionals in the state of Mississippi.

We look forward to your next visit.

memphis,tn
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Who would have known that you could get the best customer service in Jackson Mississippi?
Let me tell you, this hotel is experienced in customer service. The skills are top notch. Every single employee speaks to the guess whether they have direct contact or just passing by. I was personally escorted to the restroom instead of given directions.

The staff in the executive lounge were unbelievably nice. They take care of you. Kids aren't frowned upon. Which is important to me. The food was exceptional which goes right along with the service.

The pool area was really nice. Pool goes to 9ft. The cabanas in the pool area are great and no additional fees to rent them out. Could spend a day just at the pool. At night with a breeze it's even better. Pool water is refreshing.

From the complimentary sea salt hand scrub in the bathroom (which is for sell in gift shop. And I bought it cause I fell in love) down to the courteous staff this hotel is a gem in my eyes.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hilton Jackson, and for taking your time to respone to the Hilton survey. These surveys are very important to us, and we value your opinion.

I am very proud to be associated with the wonderful group of people that work in this hotel. They are without a doubt the finest group of Hospitality Professionals in the State of Mississippi. Your kind words will be passed on to all my staff, as they take pride in what they do, and will enjoy reading your comments

I'm so glad you were able to take advantage of our pool area. It is a very nice area to just relax and enjoy yourself.

Again, thank you for your kind words. We look forward to your next visit.

Jackson, Mississippi
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I work for a local non-profit, and we booked a meeting here for educators across the state. The service was amazing from the time I inquired about a quote until the time we left. Everyone was extremely friendly. The conference rooms were spacious and the staff was extremely accommodating. They even printed some papers for me that I had accidentally left at the office. There were some modern computers with free internet and printing capabilities. We could not have asked for a better place to meet!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Thank you so much for hosting your meeting at the Hilton Jackson, and for taking your time to respond to the Hilton survey. These commnets are very important to us, and we value your opinion.

I am so glad to hear that your conference went well, and you were pleased with the service. I am very fortunate to be associated with the group of people that work for this hotel, and I can honestly say they are the finest group of Hospitality Professionals in the state of Mississippi. It will be my pleasure to pass on your nice comments to our staff.

Please don't hesitate to call us for any further needs.