“Nice stay”

Courtyard Jackson Ridgeland
Ranked #12 of 39 Hotels in Jackson
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We were on a long family road trip from St. Louis, MO to New Orleans, LA and decided to crash here for the night. Check in was very courteous, quick, and easy. We received a nice, clean room. I have no complaints, and I would say this is one of the better Courtyards I have stayed at. I didnt get much time to check out any of the amenities besides the high speed internet, and that was fine.

I booked this hotel via name your price on priceline or hotwire. I don't remember, but for the rate it was a steal.

1  Thank gwellman99
There are newer reviews for Courtyard Jackson Ridgeland

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed in Jackson for a softball tournament and we chose the Courtyard. Wonderful decision. Rooms were clean, updated. Staff was amazing! We were allowed to check in early so we would have a chance to drop off our bags before heading to the softball field. The pool was clean and the lounge area around the pool was amazing! Every person we passed by at this hotel was friendly, asking us how our stay was and if we needed anything. Best staff I've ever had in a hotel. Everyone was friendly from desk staff to housekeeping to maintenance. No complaints about this hotel! Exactly what I would expect from a Marriott and more. This place was wonderful!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Colleen K
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

I haven't stayed here since the face-lift, but I was quiet impressed. Each room has refrigerators and Keurig coffee makers, nice big flat screens with movie channels and fluffy towels. The shower heads are nice and the water pressure was strong and very hot water. Staff was friendly and beds are comfy.

Stayed: July 2014
4  Thank swardrn
Reviewed 26 July 2014

The room was clean and comfortable, as was the rest of the hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We were there on July 4 as a stopover. The staff said there was a 4th of July celebration at the shopping mall about 5 minutes from the hotel. Plenty of restaurants to choose from nearby.

1  Thank David L
Reviewed 14 July 2014

One of the friendliest hotels in which I have ever stayed. From the front desk to the folks who cleaned the rooms, these people have been trained quite well to be friendly.............and they are. The room was very clean. The beds were extremely comfortable. I would go back to this hotel without a doubt. The only drawback was that the hot tub was not in working order and it was actually pretty gross. The pool, which I took a couple of laps in, was ok, but it did need cleaned out. Other than that, it was a great hotel. I highly recommend it.

1  Thank Scott G
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Stay 3 nights in this Marriott in Jackdon, Tennessee. The pool and spa were clean and great, clean guest laundry. Room was spacious, clean and quiet. Parking was well lit and close to all the main places to eat and shop. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Stay off the first floor. With the pool indoors it can get a little noisy in the evening if a lot of...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank atcken55
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We spent one night at this location while driving to NM. We selected this hotel because they accept dogs and there is no pet fee. Our room was very clean, the front desk clerk was very friendly. There is a good menu in their cafe, which includes wine, beer, or alcoholic drinks. The cafe was much appreciated after driving for ten hours and not really wanting to go to a restaurant.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple