Comfort Inn
US$104
US$99
US$111
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskchili's restaurantbed and pillowswould stay here againroom was cleannorth jacksonnice staystaff was very friendlyfirst floorupon checkwaffleschecking insouthern hospitalityinnsihopinterstatecleanliness
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 December 2013

This hotel is in the same parking lot of a well known chain restaurant. This hotel won an exellence award in 2013. I can see why...clean, quiet, great staff. I smiled when I saw the nightlight in the bathroom. They pay attention to customer service.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Jan213_13
HamptonBriarwoodGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Please stay with us again if you are back in Jackson ! Wes Scrape, General Manager

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 December 2013

The pillows were absolutely awful and the mattress wasn't much better. I am shocked because Hampton Inn are my favorite hotels. Housekeeping didn't even come to my room everyday. I thought they usually come and make up your bed.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonBriarwoodGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

We are looking into this to see what might have happened with this stay. Yes, we do enter and clean all rooms each day unless a guest requests that we do not. We apologize that we did not service your room property during your stay. Cleanliness is one of our highest priorities. In addition, the pillows and mattress sets are a Hampton corporate specified brand standard. We are so sorry you did not find them comfortable. We take all guest comments seriously and they are noted. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We use this information to better our services. Sincerely, Wes Scrape - General Manager

Reviewed 1 December 2013

At first I was a little concerned because it is next to a very grown up parking lot, and I saw a guard walking the lot. After we checked in I felt safe and the staff was very pleasant and eager to help. The room was clean and the bed was perfect. I had a good nights sleep and would stop here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us ! Wes Scrape, General Manager

Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

Hotel was conveniently located. Staff was friendly and efficient (even helped us find items for late night hot chocolates). The room was not as updated as any hamptons we have stayed in or as large but it was just right for what we needed--clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2013

Thank you for your comments! Wes Scrape, General Manager

Reviewed 27 November 2013

I had to go to Jackson for business. This is a very nice Hampton. A colleague on the same trip booked into another motel nearer I-20 and ended up changing motels 3 times!. There are plenty of stores and good restaurants nearby and it is convenient to downtown and the airport, which is 10-15 minutes away.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business