“Breakfast”

Ranked #6 of 39 Hotels in Jackson
Houston, Texas
“Breakfast”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

My only complaint is the breakfast could have been better, way too mush salt in the gravey (and I like salt) had enough food but was not prepaired that well. Everything else was fine, has a Chili's and an IHOP next door,

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Jimmy M
Mary I, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 9 January 2015
Thank you and we appreciate you staying with us ! Please visit us again when you are back in Jackson. Mary Inimgba, General Manger

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Providence, Rhode Island
Reviewed 29 July 2014

The picture I have posted with this review is of a Hilton booking website that states that this property is without power. Is that correct? I have 2 rooms reserved here for later this year and I'm hoping to get my question of this "power situation" answered. Anyone stay here lately?

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank golfer1jpp
Sugar Land, Texas
Reviewed 29 July 2014

The hotel rooms were clean but in need of a makeover. The air conditioner was rather loud and the breakfast, while hot, was not very appetizing. Location between 2 restaurants was nice as you could just walk over for a meal.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Columbus, Georgia
Reviewed 22 July 2014

The room was as described and it met all of our expectations. The staff of the hotel were very friendly and accommodating which is all I can hope for with a budget-friendly hotel. The only challenge I had was with the actual booking which was done by going to the hotel link and booking directly (so I thought). Upon check-in, I was informed that I was reserved through expedia.com which was not the case and the only challenge that came from this was that I was informed I couldn't change payment, which was one of the questions I asked the person whom I originally made the reservation with. Also, I specifically called the hotel (again... or so I thought) so that I could find out he exact distance from the I-20 interstate and I was told that it was a mere 3 miles, when in reality it was around 8. That may seem like a small difference but when it's late and you're trying to make the most of your time, it was a very annoying factor. Other than those negative details, the room was standard and clean enough and the breakfast was actually quite decent. Saving the $40 on breakfast for our family in the morning is such a huge benefit when traveling on a budget. Overall, the hotel was good and the only problems were with the booking.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank leab333
Bunkie, Louisiana
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Driving through from Bowling Green, KY we were ready for a good nights sleep. We stopped at this Hampton Inn in Jackson without a reservation. Tito, the desk clerk was very accommodating in getting us the room we needed.
The hotel exterior was very nicely landscaped and the lobby area was very attractive. The room and bathroom was very clean. This was a great experience.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
IL
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed on our way to New Orleans. Friendly staff & clean rooms. Our room had some upgrades/remodeling done recently. Comfortable and located in a quiet area.

We would stay again if our travels take us that way agin.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Memphis
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Not up to Hampton Inn standards. Needs remodeling. Breakfast is mediocore. Lobby small. One of those Hampton Inns that was once much better than it is these days. What's this about the review needing to be 200 words. that's all I want to say. If I said more, it would probably be just more negativity

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo