Quality Inn & Suites Southwest
US$104
US$99
US$111
Travelocity
All reviewsroom was cleanmini fridge and microwavehot breakfastjackson msfirst floorroad tripwalmartevacuationfloridainnshurricanepillows
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

We stopped for an overnight on our way home for the holidays. Got in late, about 11pm with all our kids. Room was very nice, all the staff was very friendly. Exactly what we needed at a great price. Even had a very delicious complementary breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank bertownley
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I stayed for 2 nites celebrating my 50 th birthday. I was a little skeptical about the outside surrounding. This was your basic room with simple amenities but the customers services and housekeeping made my stay very welcome with southern hospitality...room was clean but Furniture upholstery was worn and pillows were like sleeping on folded piles of sheets,no stuffing or fillings.breakfast was ok.. overall stay was excellent and I would stay again.The front desk clerk (Shirley ) was very helpful, southern hospitality, her outgoing personality made our stay worthwhile.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank crawfordsusan
Reviewed 5 April 2013

Like a dummy I left my new Samsung Galaxy Note electronic tablet, with no ID on it, in our room and drove home. Hours down the freeway I get a call from the nicest lady at the Comfort Inn telling me of my mistake. This is almost too good to be true but it is: She worked with Fedex, labeling and packing my tablet so it would arrive safely, which it did. During the process I offered a financial reward. When I got my tablet in great condition I called to ask how to get her the money and she said she did not want the money but was happy to do the good deed for me. She said that a nice note here would do it: Well Jena, here it is and I am so grateful to you and Comfort Inn for taking care of me. Thank you so much.

Room Tip: We go out of our way to stay at the Jackson Miss Comfort Inn, it is so clean and comfy.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank LawrenceS544
Reviewed 25 March 2013

We selected this place from an AAA book. Agree that the area was dicey. The room was very worn, a few faded stains on the bedspread, thin skimpy and worn towels but all appeared clean. They did say they were in the process of changing over to Quality Inn. Only a few fast food places nearby for dinner. We went back to room and were apprehensive about the night's stay, but we were so tired that we had a good night's sleep in spite of earlier concerns. The night was quiet even though we were right next to the pool, but it was too cool for a pool experience so when it is in operation it could be noisy. The check in/out staff was very pleasant and the area was very quiet. Don't know if I would choose it again, but it worked.

Room Tip: In swimming season, you may not want to stay near the pool.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MN_Chill
Reviewed 13 December 2012

I always choose this hotel when I work in Jackson, Ms. They are friendly, have a nice breakfast, the beds are comfy and the internet works well. I'm not looking for a ritzy upscale hotel, but a comfortable clean place where I feel safe and sleep well in the bed, which is what happens when I am here. I will be staying here again. I stayed on 12/11/12 and 12/12/12.

Maureen

Room Tip: No elevators, so I stay on the first floor
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Maureen A
Comfortinnsouthwest, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking time out to share your experience with us, online. As our repeat guest, your response means a lot to me and Comfort Inn Southwest Staff, with whom we share all our guests' feedback.
We are delighted to know that you enjoyed staying with us, and we look forward to seeing you soon! Please tell your friends about us. We will appreciate that a great deal.
We wish you and your family, a great Holiday season!
Trupti Patel