“Average food, poor service”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #42 of 73 Restaurants in Laurel
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Knoxville, TN
“Average food, poor service”
Reviewed 23 December 2013

The food was of a lesser quality than I have experienced at other Buffalo Wild Wing locations, and the service was horrible. I sat with an empty glass for over 5 minutes on two different occasions during my meal, after which I walked up to the waiters' drink station and got my own refills. This happened while I was watching 8 servers sitting around a table watching football and chatting with each other. When our food finally arrived, it was cold...likely because it had been sitting in the kitchen, waiting to be delivered to our table, while the waiters sat watching football and chatting. Additionally, I was not offered the celery that was supposed to come with my wings.

Visited December 2013

Gulfport, Mississippi
“Great wings, but nachos are better”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Not many choices, but close to Hotel and easy to get in and out. The food is hot and fresh. The servers are nice and helpful. And the prices are fair.

Visited August 2013
Huron, Ohio
“Best experience at a Buffalo Wild Wings that I can remember...”
Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

Great PM service at the bar, nice drink specials and above average food fare.

I had the garlic parmesan flatbread and some salt and vinegar bone-in wings as part of the wing special that night. All of it was quite delicious.

This was certainly the bext experience that I can recall having at this chain.

Is certainly go back and recommend that you try it.

Hunlock Creek, Pennsylvania, United States
“Meh...”
Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

This place isn't anything to write home about. We stayed at a nearby hotel and just wanted to order dinner after driving 19 hours so we ordered food to go. There were a couple of small things missing from our orders like dips or a side and the food was average at best. Won't be going back if we visit Laurel again...

1 Thank NikkieyG
Arabi, Louisiana
“Team Outing, Very Nice and Fairly New!”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Had a small team outing at this Buffalo Wild Wings on a Friday night and the place had few seats available but we were seated right away. They only had 1 lady to help both of our tables, probably about 15 people or so including children. She did a nice job, took her a little while to get all the drinks out but she found her groove and was very friendly.

Food was good and we enjoyed our outing. Definitely would attend again if back in Laurel, MS.

Visited April 2013