“Great food!”

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #53 of 82 Restaurants in Laurel
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 February 2014

I ordered a meal to go and it was done exactly when they said it would be. Everything tasted great and I had no issues. Will be back!

1  Thank Blue_rose2001

Reviewed 22 January 2014

I found the staff to be very available and anxious to please. The two times that I visited this location, I found it to be very busy. The food was fine and arrived quickly.

Reviewed 23 December 2013

The food was of a lesser quality than I have experienced at other Buffalo Wild Wing locations, and the service was horrible. I sat with an empty glass for over 5 minutes on two different occasions during my meal, after which I walked up to the waiters' drink station and got my own refills. This happened while I was watching 8 servers sitting around a table watching football and chatting with each other. When our food finally arrived, it was cold...likely because it had been sitting in the kitchen, waiting to be delivered to our table, while the waiters sat watching football and chatting. Additionally, I was not offered the celery that was supposed to come with my wings.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Not many choices, but close to Hotel and easy to get in and out. The food is hot and fresh. The servers are nice and helpful. And the prices are fair.

Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

Great PM service at the bar, nice drink specials and above average food fare.

I had the garlic parmesan flatbread and some salt and vinegar bone-in wings as part of the wing special that night. All of it was quite delicious.

This was certainly the bext experience that I can recall having at this chain.

Is certainly go back and recommend that you try it.