“Business & Pleasure”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Long Beach
Memphis, Tennessee
“Business & Pleasure”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Agreed... best hotel on the MS Coast. My wife and I traveled down the weekend before a business meeting that I had on Tuesday. I frequently go to the coast and stay near the I-10 interstate but this was a great place away from the casinos, traffic... great local places to eat in Long Beach, Pass Christian and Bay St. Louis. Great room, view, clean!!! Rates were good too! Beaches were super.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Jackson, Mississippi
Reviewed 15 October 2013

We recently stayed for a couple of days during the Crusin the Coast. Our room was so very clean and fresh. The bed was super comfy and everything we needed was at our fingertips. The overall hotel was spotless and decorated very beautifully. Breakfast was yummy and had a good variety. My husband and I did have one special need and Ms.Cuevas went out of her way to meet our need. If you have never been to this area during Crusin you will not understand how much overload is placed on hotels, restaurants, etc...... In spite of the extra workload, the staff was always polite, helpful and gracious. Oh and the live oaks that frame the hotel and the spectacular view of the water was over the top. We cant wait till our next visit and anytime we are in that area you can bet we will be lodging at the HI Long Beach. THANKS, YA'LL

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Waco, Texas, United States
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We had a great stay here for 4 nights and 5 days. Located away from all the noise and traffic with a beautiful view of the beach and lots of oak trees. Our room was very clean and the staff was wonderful and very accommodating. We were there for "Crusin the Coast" and had a great time sitting in front of the hotel visiting with lots of guests from everywhere. We would definitely book this hotel again in the future. Our room was on the main floor, but was still very quiet and the mattress was very comfortable.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Columbus ms
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Without exception, every employee was helpful and friendly. We were there on a crazy car show week. They were fully booked but never too busy to answer any question or request. Breakfast area was always fresh and well stocked. Every area was exceptionally clean even with us hot rodders tracking in and out 24/7. An excellent super buffet was served on Thursday. What a welcome surprise! We were impressed overall and will return next year. Well done Holiday Inn Express, Long Beach!

• Stayed October 2013
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed 12 October 2013

We wanted a quick get-away to the Coast, and have always been pleased with Holiday Inn Express. Our room overlooked the Gulf and the pool. It was a large room, very clean and had a comfortable mattress and nice linens. The staff was professional, welcoming and courteous. The breakfast was a complete one and was very tasty. The lobby is very attractive and couldn't have been cleaner. You won't be disappointed in your stay here!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a higher floor as your view will be spectacular!
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Dallas, TX
Reviewed 20 September 2013

This hotel is just across the street from the Gulf. We only spent one night here but it was very
nice to be able to "walk the beach" at sunset. They serve cookies in the late afternoon and they
had a very nice breakfast, I especially enjoyed their biscuits! Nicely decorated and clean, comfortable room too.

Room Tip: Ask for a Gulf view if you want to see something other than parking lot.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Jackson, Mississippi
Reviewed 15 September 2013

While attending training at USM-Gulf Coast on a work budget I had to find something cheaper than a casino and close by the training facility. I was skeptical at first, but blown away from the time I got there.
Everything looked brand new, the bed and pillows were beyond comfortable. Everyone was very helpful and I had a great experience.
There is not a microwave inside the room but if there is a nice size refrigerator and I found a microwave by the fitness center so if you need one there is one there.
The Wi-Fi worked great for me to be able to stay in touch with my office. And they were sure to keep amenities stocked.
It's right across from a clean beach (MS Gulf Coast water are just muddy....the hotel can't help that.) The pool is in front overlooking the beach and was very peaceful during my time there.
I will be staying there in November and December to continue my training and I am looking forward to it. :)

Room Tip: I was in 512 and it didn't have a view. That didn't matter to me though...I needed somewhere...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Clarion Inn
Clarion Inn
#10 of 28 in Gulfport
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi

Been to Holiday Inn Express Long Beach? Share your experiences!