Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Lula
Best Western Inn(West Helena)
US$82
US$65
QualityInn
Rodeway Inn(Clarksdale)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 January 2014

had an outstanding getaway to the Isle this weekend, room was very nice, service was friendly, food at all the restuarant venues was fresh, good and well priced. Casino staff was helpful, no waits for drinks and recieved a gift with my players card. Recommend to anyone that is looking for a relaxed stay with convenient services.

Room Tip: all hotels are 2 to 3 story - I took the stairs!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

Didn't stay in the hotel but went to have dinner at the Calypsos Buffet. Never again. Horrible experience. Service was non-existent. Servers acted as if my party did not exist. Food was subpar. Looked and tasted like the food had been setting out all afternoon under a heat lamp. Crab legs were hot and fresh but were just boiled, no seasoning. Place looked old, dirty and unkept. Just not a good experience and I recommend you avoid the Calypsos buffet at Isle of Capri casino.

Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Jukeman57
Reviewed 17 October 2013

We were treated to 2 nights at the Isle of Capri - during the King Biscuit Blues Festival. The staff was bend over backward friendly and accommodating. The room was clean - but in need of some upkeep. The shower - if you can call it that - trickled warmish water - if you turned it to hot - there was not enough pressure to fuel the shower head. The bed was SUPER comfortable, the climate control was spot on, we had a great view too.

The buffet was delicious.

I cannot STAND the smoke in the casino - and in the elevators. ITS AWFUL. I know its a casino - but blek.

I would stay again - it was all that we needed for a little mini-vacation.

Room Tip: If you are coming for the casino it was busy and bustling... if you don't smoke - be prepared. The non-smoking room was clean and smoke free..
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I visited the Isle of Capri earlier this summer and was disappointed in a number of things. You can check my last review of this property for details.

This visit was very much different from the last. The employees, especially the Front Desk, were extremely helpful and friendly. No problems checking in or out. My room was clean and well equipped. The day was warm so I sat by the pool for awhile and enjoyed the quiet time. I didn't get in the water, but it appeared to be very clean. Always service with a smile from all employees I spoke to. The casino was very busy and the slots were actually paying out instead of the other way around. The craps table was unlucky for me this trip, but that is to be expected as normal. The evening buffet had a lot of variety and was good, although a little high priced. The breakfast buffet still leaves a little to be desired. The temperature of the foods was only on the lukewarm side. Servers were excellent. I did speak to the GM and Customer Service executives and they were extremely friendly and accommodating. I recommend this hotel/casino.

Room Tip: They have 2 hotels - one on either side of the casino. I always choose the Palm Terrace because the pool is outdoors. The other hotel has an indoor pool (which would be good in cooler weather).
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Can't say enough good about this place! Management was helpful upon check-in. Clean comfortable room with nice bed and linens. Bathroom was spotless and stocked with plenty of towels for the two of us. Outdoor pool was appreciated on warm summer night. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2013