“Great!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super 8 Madison/Ridgeland Area

and 1 more site!
Super 8 Madison/Ridgeland Area
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Madison

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Arnold
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2013

This was simply a shower & sleep overnight stay. Rooms were clean and quiet. And with the hotel directly off the highway and not much around except a gas station next door - it was perfect for us. However, for someone looking for a place to stay with restaurants and/or shopping near by you might want to stay elsewhere. The only thing I would've liked to have had was a small fridge (dorm room size) which is common in many hotels/motels in this day and age.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank Sarah N
NICK P, General Manager at Super 8 Madison/Ridgeland Area, responded to this review, 30 August 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Super 8 Madison/Ridgeland and also for reviewing your stay with us on our Tripadvisor page. We are glad you found our rooms to be clean and quiet, something we pride ourselves on. Our exit does lack restaurants currently but its developing, in the meanwhile the next exit does have a lot of restaurants. Please accept my apologies for the Fridge, all our rooms have Fridge/Microwave and rare situations if the fridge does not work we can come check it and bring another one to your room or if the maintenance person is not on duty, we would be glad to move the guest to another room.
Once again thank you staying with us and we hope to see you next time you're in the area.
East Of Eden
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2013

I went to Jackson for a reunion, and went on-line searching for a place to stay. We had Wyndham Rewards points, so we were limited if we were to use our points. I read the other trip advisor reviews of the available properties and one thing stood out to me: safety. The owners were extremely accommodating, the rooms were very clean. I didn't care for the breakfast. I got to the breakfast room, and there was nothing but dry cereal, one apple, oatmeal, a waffle-iron, coffee and juice. It just wasn't replenished. No yogurt or any other fruit. It may have been the patrons, but the tables were not cleaned. But sleep was good; no break-ins. Ironically, I had to get a chip in my windshield repaired, and while waiting, someone who had stayed closer to town came in with their driver door bashed in by thieves at another hotel. SAVED BY TRIPADVISOR!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank 2dogsbarking
NICK P, General Manager at Super 8 Madison/Ridgeland Area, responded to this review, 12 August 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience about your recent stay at the Super 8 Madison/ Ridgeland. I am glad that you found our staff to be friendly and the rooms clean and comfortable, it is our goal to exceed our guests' expectations. Please accept my sincere apologies for the breakfast, we really need to work on it and i will share it with my team members so that other guests' won't find it understocked and that we can get all five stars next time. Once again, I thank you for sharing your experience with the tripadvisor community, it will help future potential guests decide just like other reviews helped you. We'll see you next time you're in the area.
Mississippi, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

I stayed one night recently while attending a conference recently. I chose this place because it was the closest to the conference site and the price was really good. The staff was very friendly and overall it was a good stay. My room was clean and I didn't hear a sound from anyone outside even though the place was full. I went down a little after eight and there was pretty much nothing left of breakfast. It wasn't a problem for me though. I would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Michelle M
NICK P, General Manager at Super 8 Madison/Ridgeland Area, responded to this review, 30 July 2013
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you on behalf of my team at the Super 8 Madison/ Ridgeland for your kind comments on our performance and your experience on your stay.
Your comments have been communicated to all our staff as a reminder of how much we can impact our guests in a positive way and a job well done. Thank you very much for your support and understanding.
Please accept my sincere apologies for the breakfast running out. We make sure that all items are available for our guests but in the rare event that you find that we're out of a certain item we encourage our guests to ask the front desk associate to refill it.
We are looking forward to welcoming you, family and friends to once again provide you with an outstanding level of service and nothing less.

Nick P
Westminster
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2013

Clean, comfortable Rooms and free breakfast! Quiet location with friendly staff. Good value. I will stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank Earle B
NICK P, General Manager at Super 8 Madison/Ridgeland Area, responded to this review, 5 May 2013
Dear Mr.Bentley,

I would like to thank you for sharing your experience regarding your stay at our hotel.
We know that when traveling our guests have many options to choose from and we appreciate your loyalty and support.
I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. High five to my team for a job well done.
We are looking forward to welcoming you once again to our property. Thank you again for your kind comments.

Nick Patel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Madison
Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Madison
Hyatt Place Jackson/Ridgeland
Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland
Homewood Suites by Hilton Jackson Ridgeland
Home2 Suites by Hilton Jackson/Ridgeland
Hampton Inn Canton
Hampton Inn Canton
#1 of 8 in Canton

Been to Super 8 Madison/Ridgeland Area? Share your experiences!