“Restful Stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Madison
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Madison
Reviewed 13 June 2014

My wife and I went for an anniversary stay it was wonderful.....The staff was great.... the breakfast food outstanding..... the only thing i missed was more time away.....If Hilton Gardens could figure out how to make a 1 night stay into 2 nights I'm listening.... Thanks Hilton Gardens

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Quinn R, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

We are all so glad to hear you had an excellent stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. See you next time!!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

For the money, location, area, everything...THIS IS WHERE YOU SHOULD STAY!!!! 100% SATISFIED!!! I can't think of a stay at any other hotel where I was treated like royalty than here. From the moment I walked in the door, 11:59am until I left it was all about the customer. In todays society where profit is the driving force it's nice to know that a company has a model where customer service is of great importance. I used to only stay at Hilton Homewood Suite properties but now it's only Hilton Garden Inns.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Quinn R, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

What a wonderful review! Thank you so much! We love to hear positive feedback from our customers, and I will be sure to share your comments with the entire staff. Thanks again!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

This hotel is set up very well for business travelers and in a desirable location for access to restaurants and shopping. The hotel does not have a restaurant that serves dinner, but there are several good options within walking distance.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I stay in Hilton Garden Inns a lot and always have a good experience. Unfortunately, that was not the case with this particular hotel. It was definitely one of the worst nights sleep I've ever had! One of the things I most like about Hilton properties is the bed! But, this one failed! This bed felt like the cheapest spring mattress you could possibly buy! It sagged in the middle so bad, I had to hold on to the side of the bed to keep from rolling over into my husband! Not to mention it was squeaky. But the mattress squeaks were nothing compared to the awful sound the air conditioner made ALL NIGHT LONG!! I didn't give a lower review because the staff was polite, the place was clean and the breakfast was pretty good. Won't stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

I am very sorry to hear that your stay with us was not 100% satisfactory. I can assure you that we take all comments from our guests- both positive and negative- very seriously, and that I have forwarded the issues you mentioned to our Maintenance Department for a resolution. Thank you for letting us know about these issues so that we can take corrective action. Also, thank you for complimenting the staff, I will share that with them as well.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This was a great property. The young staff was absolutely precious and very accommodating. Quaint bar and nice lobby. They cater food from Bonefish, located across the small lake, for room service to accommodate for the lack of a restaurant; or you can simply walk across the lake and eat (there is a bridge to make that a short walk). No complimentary breakfast but they had a nice spread if you wanted something and I was able to get my usual coffee and banana at no charge. Cute happy hour as well.

Room Tip: There is a small lake that is nice to look at; no balconies of course but a room with a view of the...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We always enjoy hearing from our satisfied customers!

Reviewed 8 May 2014

The staff were extremely accommodating and went out of their way to make our stay as comfortable as possible. We asked for assistance to host a reception following my mother-in-law's memorial service, Mr. Franks requested permission from the manager and set up the breakfast area for us. Our family had the opportunity to visit a spend time together under difficult circumstances. We were extremely appreciative of the care and concern expressed to us.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Quinn R, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Thank you for your kind words, and for choosing to stay with us during a difficult time.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

I was first impressed by the quality of the bedding. Hands down the best I can remember having at most other hotels. I also love the breakfast offering and the top quality wait staff and hotel staff. They go out of their way to make your stay as good as possible. I would highly recommend staying at any Hilton Garden Inn.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review! The unique Garden Sleep System beds are indeed a favorite amenity of many of our customers. We hope to see you again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Madison
Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland
Home2 Suites by Hilton Jackson/Ridgeland
TownePlace Suites Jackson Ridgeland/The Township at Colony Park
Hyatt Place Jackson/Ridgeland
Hilton Jackson
Hilton Jackson
#2 of 39 in Jackson
SpringHill Suites Jackson Ridgeland/The Township at Colony Park

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Madison? Share your experiences!