“Stopping for the night”

Best Western Plus Magee Inn And Suites
Best Western Plus Magee Inn And Suites
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Magee
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Great place to stay. Clean rooms, nice staff and comfortable beds. Breakfast bar was clean. The hotel was full so the bar attendant had a hard time keeping up with replacing the food. They have a good variety of thing to choose from. I haven't stayed at a Best Western in years but after staying at this Best Western Plus I will be looking to stay with them on my next trip.

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Like the other reviewer who was coming from fl and couldn't find a room, we were in the same boat, only we were coming from the other direction. We started looking west of Jackson and couldn't find anything. Looking at the map, Magee didn't even look big enough to have a hotel. But we saw a sign and called and were happy they had some king suites available. Best Westen wouldn't have been our first choice but it beat sleeping in the car. Wow!!! What a surprise!! It looked and smelled brand new. Our room was very clean and so comfortable. The sheets were soft and light feeling. The bed was extremely comfortable. The temperature was great and not so stuffy feeling like most hotels. The bathroom fixtures were very modern. Cleanliness is the most important thing for me, and this hotel was one of the cleanest I've ever been in. It beat any and all higher end hotels that we've stayed in recently. On our future travels, we will definitely make plans to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Driving from Miami, Florida my wife and I were tired and needed a place to stay. We started looking for hotel rooms in Pensacola, Fl and we did not find one until we got to Magee, Ms and we were very pleased with our clean, comfortable room and with the friendly staff!!!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Property very clean and staff very helpful. We were given directions to nearby restaurants and were assured if we had any problems to please notify the front desk immediately. The parking area was well lit and we felt very comfortable at this property.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

We were driving on our way to Gulf Shores, Alabama and decided to stop for the night about 11pm. We found this Best Western and are glad we did. The lady at the desk was super friendly, quick and very helpful. We got a great nights sleep at an excellent rate. The ladies at the desk the next morning were super friendly as well. It was a great place to stay!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Had a very enjoyable experience at Best Western Plus in Magee, Mississippi during our June 2014 trip. Staff were excellent and personable. The hotel itself was clean and the decor was done to perfection. I would highly recommend this Hotel to anyone in the Magee area. The hot breakfast was very good and served buffet style. The rooms are very spacious and have a microwave, mini frig, iron with ironing board, coffee pot and the overall decorations made it a joy to stay there.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

I stayed at the Best Western Plus Magee Inn and Suites when I was too tired to drive the short distance home to Purvis, Mississippi. There are several hotels in this small town, but I chose the Best Western because of the hotel chain's reputation. I was totally impressed when I walked in because everything appeared to be new and modern. Who knew that this little "piece of heaven" existed in Magee. I call it that because that was the most comfortable bed that I have ever slept in (or I may have been just plain exhausted).
If you are ever in southern Mississippi and need a good night's rest, stay at The Best Western!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Aisha D

Been to Best Western Plus Magee Inn And Suites? Share your experiences!