Motel 9
US$116
US$113
US$97
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 January 2011

DON'T STAY HERE!!! The Clark Christina is a prejudice, liar, and cheat. I am an elder Asian on my way to see my son in NY. I was trying to stay there on 1/11. She told me the room is $29.55, I give her two $20.00 and she only gives me back $5.45 and no receipt. I ask her for the receipt and the remainder of my change she told me she give me two $5 and change. I said "no" and in return she told me to leave and go fine somewhere else to stay and I am not welcome there. I ask her to call the cop, but the cop said is a civil matter and I need to go to civil court for that. I'm not going to waste my time on this, but just like warn everyone that plan to stay there.

Stayed: January 2011, travelled solo