“Great Food!”

Cuisines: American
Louisville, Mississippi
“Great Food!”
Reviewed 14 April 2012

Food arrived quickly and warm. My server was friendly and made me feel welcomed. Had a 10 dollar coupon using my room key from the Rodeway Inn

Visited April 2012

Meridian, Mississippi
“Average food. Good service.”
Reviewed 5 April 2012

Not all menu items are very tasty. Good salads and soups. Usually very good service.

Visited April 2012
Meridian, Mississippi
“Eh, so-s0”
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Processed-tasting food and perfunctory service. Every Applebee's tastes the same.

Visited November 2011
Cottageville, South Carolina
“excellent steaks and nice people”
Reviewed 28 March 2012

The food is first class and the delivery is very fast. Nice people work there too, very friendly.

Visited March 2012
Starkville, Mississippi
“Usually pretty good”
Reviewed 17 January 2012

This Applebee's must be good as we eat here often. Our most recent visit was just last week. I ordered the appetizer combo as my entree as I like to try a variety of foods when I am not having to cook for myself! Hubby got the Chicken Parm with fett. noodles and alfredo sauce and it was very good. As good as the chicken parm we had at a fancy italian restaurant over the summer! Our service is always good at Applebees. Our only complaint with them is that they don't offer small salads as sides nor any type of bread as all the other chains do. Other then that, we are happy with them.

Visited January 2012