“Stranded in Mississippi”

Ranked #87 of 129 Restaurants in Meridian
Enfield, Connecticut
“Stranded in Mississippi”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

I was stuck in meridian Mississippi for 2 days, BWW, was right next door, 1st time I had ever
Been into one. This store was great. Service was speedy, food was EXCELLENT, and
The beer was COLD. Could not ask for more.

• Visited July 2013

“Happy of its location!”
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

I was pretty happy to find this restaurant in a small-ish town as this one. I went with a friend and the service was very friendly. They had drinks out and food very quickly. Loved this restaurant!

Chester, South Carolina
“Horrible service says it all”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

We had 3 different waitresses take our drink orders. Half an hour later they showed up. We ordered our food and after another hour and a half with the waitress stopping by one time, we questioned as to where our order was. Come to find out it had been sitting under the lamps for over an hour. We paid for our drinks and they packed up our order to go for free since they were throwing it all away anyways.

• Visited September 2013
Meridian, Mississippi
“Ball game and food”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Few times am I impressed by the staff in a franchise place. My son and I wanted to watch a college game and have some wings. The bar area was packed but a waitress was very persistent to find us a table for us to enjoy our preference she could not so we decided to seat in the regular seating area. After we got set and ordered she came back to our table to see if we wanted in the bar area. While that sound normal it is not because we have already started eating and our table would have had to be bused for the next guest and the place was packed so it was not like the waitress would be losing money. I thought all the staff went out of their way to please us. The wings? Well they are hot, fresh and delicious.

• Visited September 2013