“They always get it right!”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #91 of 130 Restaurants in Meridian
Reviewed 15 December 2013

The atmosphere is great, and the employees are so friendly! I'm one of those who order wings extra wet, well done, etc..., and they get it right every single time. I love coming here, and the place is always clean. Thanks Bdubs of Meridian!

Reviewed 8 December 2013

Well if you like a hopping place where you can watch any sports game this is the place to go. We got plenty of food for the price and our server was very friendly and helpful. Restrooms were clean and atmosphere was great especially for teenage boys like we had.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

I was stuck in meridian Mississippi for 2 days, BWW, was right next door, 1st time I had ever
Been into one. This store was great. Service was speedy, food was EXCELLENT, and
The beer was COLD. Could not ask for more.

Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

I was pretty happy to find this restaurant in a small-ish town as this one. I went with a friend and the service was very friendly. They had drinks out and food very quickly. Loved this restaurant!

Reviewed 24 September 2013

We had 3 different waitresses take our drink orders. Half an hour later they showed up. We ordered our food and after another hour and a half with the waitress stopping by one time, we questioned as to where our order was. Come to find out it had been sitting under the lamps for over an hour. We paid for our drinks and they packed up our order to go for free since they were throwing it all away anyways.