“Not Good”

Ranked #87 of 129 Restaurants in Meridian
meridian, ms
“Not Good”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I decided to give them a second try. Same result. Service is slow food is not that good and the place really need to be clean up. Walked in and tables were a mess, napkins and small baskets on the ground. The staff is not friendly at all. They really didn't speak to us when we came in and did not say anything when we left. I will not recommend this buffalo wild wings at all!!

• Visited July 2014

Meridian, Mississippi
“Good food”
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

The food is always good here. The service on the other hand, isn't that great. You might have good service on one visit, but it's not consistent. They have a good choice of craft beers and the wings are good.

United States
“Decent meal”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I had a good meal here and the service was great. I sat in the bar area with my friends and the staff was very nice and their black bean burger was surprisingly good.

• Visited May 2014
“Terrible”
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

We eat at BWW at least twice a month in our home town in Florida. This, Meridian, Mississippi location was awful. There were only 3 tables occupied during our visit and the service was slow, we had to ask for drink refills and even silverware. We ordered 40 wings, 4 different flavors. They were overcooked and drowned in sauce to hide that fact. and the "mild" was so hot we couldn't eat them. We paid the bill just so we could leave and went to Wal Mart to buy Tums.

Birmingham, Alabama
“One of the better BWW I've been to”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I've been to over 20 BWWs in the country and this one is in the top 10% overall. Clean, friendly, quick service, food fast and hot. Cold beer and glasses. High quality tv's everywhere. I'll come back every time I'm in Meridian.

• Visited February 2014