“Bad service, okay food”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad service, okay food”
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

I took my mom there for a mother's day lunch. The food was alright but the service as really poor. Our waitress took our order then kept coming back telling us what they didn't have. She should've knew that before we ordered. We had to change our food twice. Also I was very upset that I had to get up from the table to find her when I asked her for ketchup and she didn't come back after 10 minutes! I won't be going back anytime soon.

“Awful Management!”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

At one time this was one of my favorite places to eat in Meridian but apparently a new manager came in and this place went down hill fast. Service is awful but I don't blame the servers, they are not trained so I blame management. Being a former restaurant manager, I was able to clearly see that the servers had no leadership. This was even more apparent when a piece of METAL was found in my mothers food and the management refused to come to the table. We literally had to track him down. I have never said this about any restaurant but I refuse to go back to this place! At one time the parking lot was always full and there was always a wait to get seated. It is not like that at all now. Corporate needs to take a look at the mismanagement of this place or it will be closed down soon.

• Visited May 2013
“Good Food”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

This is a nice facility near the mall to eat. They have good food at a reasonable price. The deserts are wonderful and the blackend chicken salad is great also.

Visited May 2013
“Good service and food”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

We had a party of 11. Both food and service were good. We didn't have to wait for table. Typical O'Charley's.

Visited May 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Terrible service initially”
Reviewed 22 January 2013 via mobile

Waited forever & finally we were served by a server who didn't even belong to our section, but she came to the rescue because she could see that we were in need of help. Her name was Keisha or Lakeisha. Thank you! You should be a manager or better!! She was very nice & saved the experience for us. I would not eat here again. I'd go to McDonald's first.