“Good Make Good!”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #19 of 30 Hotels in Meridian
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

Our family enjoyed our stay during Easter weekend and was pleased by the owners fix for our only major concern! The hotel was in the middle of some renovations so our issue with a leak from the roof in our bathroom was attributed to a careless plumber's fix. We used the workout center and thought they should make sure their water station was operable. The exercise equipment seemed very loud and cranky and I wouldn't want to have the room next to it :) The location was fine and quiet....However being a security minded person the sliding window was not locked and the bar doesn't fit properly without a good forceful push down. When room is vacated the windows should be checked, wouldn't want a surprised visitor during a stay! My husband and I both enjoyed the eggs, sausage, activia yogurt, oatmeal, sweet pastries and orange juice, coffee, and applejuice! We will stay there again look forward to the pool being open when we do! These are our ever so humble opinions!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Georgiegurl15

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Staff was very friendly. They have clean, quiet, comfortable rooms and a very good, hot continental breakfast. Stayed here for two nights on business and could not have been more pleased. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank MTI64
Reviewed 11 April 2014

This is the first Sleep Inn I ever had an issue with. Normally, I pick them for price and cleanliness. This place was dirty, two broken tv's in the room, a shattered tv cabinet. It looked like there had been a fight. The service was awful, I stood around for about 20 minutes or better while the girl at the counter "socialized" with people standing around the check in counter. I finally broke in and asked if there were any rooms.. The hall carpet should have been a giveaway... It was filthy and stained. Trash all over around the pool. You get the idea...

Room Tip: Keep going. Register at A Nice Place somewhere else. I waited too late and had to stay here.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Stayed here 2 years ago because of the smoking room. Wife smokes like a steel mill so the smelly smokie room fell right in place. They have done some upgrades, granite tops, new floors in bathroom. The shower still needs to be address the slippery floor. Breakfast was as expected with a lot to offer. The best feature to us was the fact my wife didnt have to go outside, or down the street, or across the road to take a puff.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Pros:
Decent bed
TV worked w/ plenty of channels
Refrigerator & microwave included
Breakfast included

Cons:
Absolutely worst customer service ever experienced at check in and check out

Family of 5 including infant stayed here overnight during a long road trip. It fit the bill to get us off the road for a little while, rest, and regroup at a decent price.

The girl working the front counter, however, was awful. She clearly did not like her job. There were 2 men checking in ahead of me that she seemed to not want to rent a room to. I think that attitude carried over when she checked us in. Not helpful at all. She also worked the breakfast station the next morning which meant a delay when trying to check out. I waited at the counter for 10 minutes to check out and get a copy of our bill. At one point she walked by and I told her I needed to check out; it took another 5 minutes before she made her way back to me.

Overall, I would consider this place average considering the price we paid for 4 people plus infant and only there for one night. If were a longer stay, I would choose an alternate hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 December 2013 via mobile

Due to truck troubles I was forced to stay in Meridian. I try to frequent Choise Hotels exclusively so Sleep Inn with truck parking fit the bill. Woman at the desk was very friendly and checked me in quickly. The hotel is clean and neat. Breakfast was good with sausage and eggs with biscuits and all the usual cold options as well. Bed was comfortable. Hotel is quiet even though its right beside the interstate. It is not a luxury hotel but they don't charge luxury rates. There were a few minor maintenance issues with my room and the front desk staff assured me they would be corrected. Hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool. Close to dinning, shopping, and gas. I will stay here again when in this area.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 December 2013

I have never been so frustrated with the type of customer service I received. There was a group of people staying on the same end of the hall where my room was located. Loud, disrespectful, and obnoxious would be a few words used to describe their actions. I was awaken from the noise these people were making on not one occasion but twice. The first time I called the front desk and explained what was going on and the clerks response was "Well what room is it coming from?" I politely told her it's in the entire hallway. She asked what were they doing and I told her doors were constantly slamming, screaming down the hall, someone sitting outside MY room having a very unpleasant phone conversation and let's not forget the rap battle they were having in the middle of the hall. I was told they would "look into it". Then at midnight once again same thing happens again. I packed my things went to the front desk and asked for a refund. I was told oh you can have another room but we don't issue refunds. Then in the middle of this process the ones making all the noise looks over the wall beside the stairwell and starts laughing because I was complaining. What good would another room do me at this point when I have complained twice???????? NONE!!!!! and did I mention it was MIDNIGHT!!! What does my money matter for one room when there is a group of people that have multiple rooms? I will never stay at this place again. Stay at your own discretion because if you by chance need the staff for anything you are on your own even if it means you have to play security guard to have a chance at getting a good nights rest!!!!

• Stayed: December 2013