“Cracker Barrel Flagship Store” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #3 of 41 Restaurants in Moss Point
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pascagoula, Mississippi
“Cracker Barrel Flagship Store”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2013 via mobile

I eat at a number of different Cracker Barrel restaurants and this one is easily one of the best if not the best in their fleet. Always friendly staff and tasty food. They go above and beyond to make sure you're happy. Excellent servers are; Sandy, Cindy, Dominique in the mornings, Liz, Tina, and Ariel at lunch/dinner. Don't get me wrong, if they are slammed, things slow down some but that's to be expected.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Kenner, Louisiana
“Favorite start to EVERY Road Trip :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013

My husband and I usually go on a vacation with our 4 kids once a year(summers). We are a road trip family and every trip that has a cracker barrel on the route, we always stop and eat. The kids love it too. My husband and I like that it is a good hot meal with generous portions(2 children can share an adult meal if they do not want any of the kid's menu items.) This cracker barrel is GREAT. We always have great service and even if our order isn't correct, the servers make sure that they correct it and are always polite about it. My husband and I have worked many years in customer service ourselves, so we see both sides of that coin. It is great to be able to find good food and service at the same restaurant. We are looking forward to our next Road Trip/Cracker Barrel stop along the way. :)

• Visited April 2013
Pascagoula, Mississippi
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sunday morning breakfast always good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2013

My husband and I always eat at Cracker Barrel every Sunday. The servers are always very helpful and polite and make you feel at home.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Enterprise, Alabama
“Great place to eat as expected”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2013

I have been to Cracker Barrel's in several states and overall have not been disaapointed. The one in Moss Point is no exception. My wife and I had a wonderful breakfast and Sandy, our server, was very pleasant and went out of his way to ensure we were taken care of. He even helped us with directions on where we were going in Biloxi. If you're in the area, I hope you too will enjoy this restaurant.

• Visited March 2013