“Great service, good location, fairly new”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #21 of 41 Restaurants in Moss Point
Dallas, Texas, United States
“Great service, good location, fairly new”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Moss Point was our 1st stop on our way to Orlando. This McDonald's is actually very decent and is nicely located. The folks working here during the morning were very polite and friendly. I am sure many people reading this have been to a McDonald's before, so I won't spend time on the menu. I will say however that we were desperately in the need of some coffee, and one us especially wanted a "Mocha" (mainly myself :)), and they made it to order. Its is refreshing to find such good service at a fast food restaurant.

• Visited June 2014

Waggaman, Louisiana
“Nice service”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

They were very nice,at the drive up area.We didn't have to wait long.They had a lot of cars at drive up.Still it didn't take long to get your food.

Visited June 2014
Farmington, New Mexico
“Night Shift Girl was in Control”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Went over after arrival to get wife her Apple Pie and Coffee. Walked in and ordered and the girl who was the manger took my order...no apple pie. However, if I would like to wait 12 minutes, I could have them fresh. No problem. While I was waiting, I watched this young lady run the store. She was on top of what was cooking, orders being made, taking new orders and her staff was responding in a professional manner with appropriate times remaining, Thank Yous, and dropping what they were doing to attend to something needed now. When my order was ready, the guy brought it right up and I had my hot and fresh apple pie. Now, morning visit, not so fast, but that is another story....

Visited June 2014
Pataskala, Ohio
“One good day, one bad day”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

While traveling, sometimes it is easier just to grab a quick breakfast at McDonald's in order to get on the road quickly. Since a friend and I were staying at a motel close by for three nights, this McDonald's became our breakfast stop for two mornings.

The first morning, things went well. The servers were friendly. Food was the typical McDonald's breakfast food. Things were served quickly. The second morning was a different story, however. The restaurant was more crowded. The manager must have had a policy to have those at the counter keep taking orders to move the people through. This created congestion to the side of the counter as 20-25 people were standing around waiting for their order to be ready.

After waiting ten to 15 minutes for my food, and hearing order numbers after mine be called to get their food, I approached the counter and asked where my food was. One of the ladies putting orders together said that my order number (# 280) had already been picked up. I showed the manager my receipt. What had happened was that some of the ones behind the counter were just calling out what the order was instead of the order number. There was mass confusion at one point with some people who had ordered the same items went to get the order. That is why the order number is there, to prevent that from happening.

So, my food was somehow given to someone else along with that order.

Okay, so a mistake was made. But an apology would have been nice. I understand mistakes happen, but a smile and an "I'm sorry, sir," would have been appreciated. I am glad this happened on the day I was leaving the area as I probably would not have gone back to this McDonald's for breakfast had it happened the first morning I was there.

All I can say is get your act together and figure out a better system for busy mornings.

• Visited June 2014
Eunice, Louisiana
“Where's the cocoa?”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Left my hotel room to get a hot chocolate since it had turned cooler and didn't go to taste hot chocolate until I got back into my hotel room. Thought it smelled a little funny when I went to drink it so I took off the lid only to discover there was only warm milk. HAHA! No cocoa! Dang it! I wanted hot chocolate! Not hot milk! And the lady receiving payment at the drive thru was not friendly. Handed over the change and didn't acknowledge at all.

• Visited November 2013