“Service was terrible and my table was wobbly.”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #2 of 41 Restaurants in Moss Point
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
“Service was terrible and my table was wobbly.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

Absolutely the worst service I have had dining out. The food was decent and I would have rated this store higher if it wasn't for the terrible service. Next time I will listen to my woman and eat at The Shed!

• Visited June 2014

Gautier, Mississippi
“Just okay.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

The service was great and all the employees were friendly. The salad bar made me miss the Ruby Tuesday in Gulfport (destroyed by Hurricane Katrina). The Moss Point restaurant had white iceberg and what looked like white romaine. And of course the spring mix stuff that you can't stab with a fork. White cucumbers. The rest was okay. Not happy when I placed the salad on my table and stared at it. The Asian dumplings were good. I brown mine on 2 sides but these didn't offend me. I was disappointed with the Black and Blue Flatbread. It looked great but missed the mark. Little balls of what I guess is ground steak, BBQ sauce and blue cheese. Bad combination, mainly due to the metallic taste of the cheese. My wife hated it and I ate some of it just because I picked it out. Can't blame it all on the restaurant, though. Blue (or bleu) cheese is tricky if you're not an expert (I'm not). I've purchased both good and metallic cheese and I try to remember which is which.

• Visited April 2014
Starkville, MS
“Good food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013

Clean with good service. I always enjoy their salad bar at Ruby Tuesday's. They stay open until 11 pm.

• Visited November 2013
West Monroe
“Good food, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2013

We went to this restaurant as a family. We had 20 diners and got real good service. The staff was very helpful in taking our orders and got our food out very quickly. The food was excellent and very good. Our waitress was the best. She gave personal attention to us and made sure we had what we requested.

• Visited August 2013
Rendon, Tx
“Good food..reasonably priced...close to I-10”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

Always a nice dining experience at a Ruby Tuesday...this was no exception. Fresh salad bar. Service was fast and friendly. We ate close to closing and not rushed to get done. Food was tasty and served hot. If you're passing through Moss Point or staying overnite this is a good option for an eatery.

Visited August 2013