“fun”

DeRidder La.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“fun”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

had a good time my girl friends seven year old son had never skated before so we had a lot of fun trying to teach him to stay up. it was something good to do during the heat of the day

Visited May 2014

Gulfport, Mississippi
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Ummmm...”
Reviewed 22 March 2012

My granddaughter had her birthday party last year. It is a fun place, but I was not impressed. They lack in safety for smaller children, could use at least two employed skaters on the floor at all times to help with the smaller children and control the faster, more experienced ones. The skates were not comfortable and appeared very used for a relatively new skating facility. My skates did not ever seem to "roll" well. The floor is not as smooth as most I have seen, and like any other non-smooth surface, it felt rough and nicked, making the skating control difficult for the experienced, so I felt sorry for those who are just learning their balance on wheels.

5 Thank Charlotte0525
perkinston, ms
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“DO NOT SCHEDULE A PARTY WITH THE SKATE ZONE!”
Reviewed 7 June 2011

If you are planning your child a birthday party i do not recommend the skate zone. i had my daughters 5th party scheduled there. i even just ordered customized birthday invitations ($45 worth). I receved a phone call today saying my party was cancelled and could not be rescheduled until after august!! thats 2weeks after my daughters birthday!!

The way i was just called and informed and spoken to was very unprofessional and disrespectful!!

Visited June 2011
16 Thank tcreel
Marianna, FL
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Nice Staff and Friendly Enviornment”
Reviewed 10 March 2010

I loved that this is a Christian Based skate zone. However, the skate area did not have rails around the whole thing for children who do not know how to skate very well. They do offer training skates for the little ones, but my 5 year old could NOT stay up on the real skates and he was too big for the training ones. The fact that their was no rail made it really tough. The skate area was not very attractive and was made out of an almost rubbery concrete that had bumps in it throughout the whole rink. Also, the price to use the bounce house was extreme!! It was $5 for 10 minutes or $10 for your whole visit. (Roller skating was $5/person and an extra $3 for Roller Blades). When my kids were not doing well at skating, we were upset that we couldn't switch it up and use the bounce house which was part of the reason we went there. All in all, the expierience was okay, but I think that there are better Roller Rinks than that.

4 Thank MrsMonk1010