This hotel looks as though it was being repaired but never got finished. There was painting tape on the door. There was also a gap under the door where the rubber was broken. We believe that is how a mouse got into our room. The room was not cleaned or anything during our 4 night stay. We had to go and ask for another bar of bath soap when we used the one up. The good things were the inexpensive price and the breakfast. Other than that, I would not recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Super 8 is located off of I-10 exit 50, we are in the north-east corner of the intersection with easy on and off. We are centrally located to a lot of what the coast has to offer. We are minutes from down town Historical Ocean Springs were there are plenty of unique restaurants and stores for everyone, minutes from Biloxi’s sandy white beaches and Casino row, minutes from plenty of shopping and dining area’s and some of the coasts golf courses. At the Super 8 you will have a warm southern greeting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Super 8 Ocean Springs Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Springs Super Eight
- Ocean Springs Super 8
- Super 8 Ocean Springs
- Super Eight Ocean Springs