“Great stay!”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Biloxi
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Ocean Springs
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Read the review of April 2013... where did they stay. Stay was awesome. Room was clean..., cookies - oatmeal raisin, chocolate chip and macadamia, hot coffee in the lobby. My family and my friend's family were traveling together. In the evening we sat on the "porch" drank coffee, ate cookies, and met another lady who was traveling with her familly. We had a late check in (8:30 PM) due to travel, the check-in was flawless, and "R." was great and gave us any information we aksed for. My daughter who is very skiddish about hotels, was comfortable and my husband was asleep in no time. In the morning the breakfast included the regulars... coffee, tea, juices, cereals, waffles, fresh fruit, breads... the hot items, included cheese omelets, ham and french toast sticks. I had a recent stay at another brand paid more and got a lot less! I inadvertently rated room service and couldn't remove it. We did not have room service.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Sister Q
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2013

Dear Sister Q,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We really appreciate all of your feedback. We strive as a hotel to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay. We hope you and your family enjoyed your time in Ocean Springs. We will pass this feedback on to our staff. Thanks so much for your time. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 19 May 2013

We like to stay at Country Inn and Suites, so we made reservations for this location as a one night stop. Hotel is immaculate and looked great. Our front desk person, Dede, said the hotel has been open since 1997, but they stay on top of all the updates needed. Staff were very helpful, room was clean and comfortable, and breakfast was all we needed. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Browneyes31
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2013

Dear Browneyes31,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We appreciate all of your comments. We value all guest feedback. Thank you for mentioning Dede. We will make sure we pass this feedback on to her. We strive to make this a great place to stay for everyone. We are so glad that we could accommodate you, and your family. Thank you so much for your time. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 19 May 2013

Great Location, Clean, All Amenities available. Greeted with a smile, My needs were anticipated and Rodney was the most outstanding hotelier that I have ever encountered and I have stayed in numerous hotels/motels in the states and elsewhere. Friendly, informative and actually cared about our stay. And he called to follow up to make certain we were pleased. I noticed one reviewer was upset she didn`t get her hot cookie. Get over it Great stay---thank you

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank kenLutt

Dear kenLutt,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We appreciate all of of your comments. We strive as a hotel to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay. Thank you for mentioning Rodney. We will make sure that we pass this feedback on to him. Thank you for staying with us. We hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 6 May 2013

This is an older property located adjacent to I 10, Exit 50. I know it has been here for at least 10 years, but everything appears to be quite well-maintained. Our room was spacious, and very clean. The staff we came in contact with were friendly, and seemed to be quite competent. The breakfast was simple (no eggs or grits, for example), but certainly adequate, and it was served in a clean quiet area. Out bottom line is that we would not hesitate to come back.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank TomBorden
Management_CIS_Team, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2013

Dear TomBorden,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay during your visit in our area. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 28 April 2013

Stayed for a long time on TDY in the Military. This place is wonderful!
The staff is absolutely GREAT! Marlene, Ashley, TJ, and ecspecially Rodney and Dede.
If you get a chance to stay here, you will love the conversation with Rodney very local and can help or recommend anything to do/eat on coast. He makes a really good breakfast as well.
The rooms are extremely clean and very well maintained.
If you have to stay on the coast area there isn't a better hotel than this one.

Warm cookies as well need I say more..........

Room Tip: King suite is really nice rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
rbhakta, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2013

Dear Militaryguy4life,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed. We look forward to your next stay.

Please friend us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming specials!

Best Regard,

Country Inn & Suites, Ocean Springs MS

Reviewed 27 April 2013

I thought it made sense to book a hotel at a distance from the beach and stand by that decision but wont pick this one ever again. I didn't have time to take the "real" pictures of this place. The turn to get in here is awkward. They don't serve hot cookies like advertised. My sons were disappointed so I had to drive down to a nearby Subway. The duvet was stained, not sure what. Screws missing on some of the furniture. Needs new paint in places. There were heaters through out the hallways. The only good thing was the free breakfast but you can get breakfast as a deal with other hotels. I'm being honest. You should pay a little more for something nicer with a better view. Service was poor. I waited for the desk clerk to answer a question for a while and finally had to ask a housekeeper. She could have placed the caller on hold. Later she saw me and asked if she could help me. I was like, Really?

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Carlson Hotels C, Online, Customer Support at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2013

If you would like to discuss your stay further, please contact Corporate Customer Care.

Reviewed 19 March 2013

Came to the coast for a concert with my wife. Found this hotel and did my reserch on trip advisor.
I was more than pleased at this property that made me feel right at home. Rooms are VERY nice and well maintained.

The staff was wonderful, with a big shout out to Rodney service above and beyond. Made my wife and I feel very comfortable and gave us excellent recommendatios for dinner and things to do in Ocean Springs, MS. Mangement should be lucky for having employees like they have there.
We will definately be back to Country Inn and Suites again. We will also be sharing experience with friends and family that travel to the coast alll the time.

Thanks again Country Inn and Suites for a wonderful time!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2013

Dear biggolfguy,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We appreciate all of your feedback regarding your stay. We hope you and your wife enjoyed the concert that you attended. We appreciate all of your comments about Rodney. We will make sure that we pass those comments on to him. Our staff members are very important to us. Thank you so much for your time. We hope you will consider us again in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ocean Springs
Studio 6 Ocean Springs
Studio 6 Ocean Springs
#4 of 9 in Ocean Springs
Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Biloxi? Share your experiences!