Gulf Hills Hotel & Conference Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Magnuson Inn(Ocean Springs)
Quality Inn(Biloxi)
View Hotel
All reviewsgolf coursesouthern charmelvis presleyacross the bridgesteeped in historynice neighborhooddesperate needrocking chairsfell in lovebed and breakfastthe hotel stafffront porchroom servicenight staypleasant stayyogurtparking lot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 August 2011

My husband and I were traveling thru the area and decided to stay the night here. The rates were reasonable the room was clean and slightly bigger that the standard hotel. My only complaint was the curtains were shear and anyone could see into your room and there was a light just outside our window that shined into our room. We did find the continental breakfast to be satisfying!

• Stayed: August 2011
3  Thank AshibugRN
Reviewed 7 June 2011

I got this hotel room through an online auction to help renew the Gulf Coast business after the BP Oil Spill so when I got there and saw that the price of my room was over $200 I was astounded. The drive into the resort area is beautiful through a winding tree canopied back street and the main registration house is elegant and worthy of Elvis's summers but the adjoining hotel rooms are just average. The bed was firm (good for me but a little too firm for my boyfriend) and the t.v. reception has a lot of white noise but the view from our window over-looking the bay was refreshing. If the stay at Gulf Hills was just about the accommodations, the stay would be bland, but the staff and the residents that regularly use the Country Club are really something great. They have a saying that you "Arrive as guests but leave as family" and I can attest that statement to be true. We had great impromptu conversation at the pool with club residents and the staff were warm and engaging. Even the custodial staff were all southern charm. This is certainly a place you can relax and unwind with people that quickly become friends.

Room Tip: Ask for a view over-looking the bay.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2011

Our entire wedding party stayed here for our wedding in May 2009. The staff is INCREDIBLE!!!! I cannot say enough nice things about them. They went above and beyond to help us plan our stay. Coming in from out of state, they were so great about helping us plan restaurants and activities for our guest. My husband and I stayed in the VIP suite which was perfect! It has a huge living area which can be completely closed off from the bedroom which was perfect for us as my bridesmaids and I were getting ready. Plus the room is completely separate from the other guest rooms, so even though we had a ton of family and friends staying at the same hotel, we had complete privacy. My parents and family stayed in the Love Me Tender Suite, which actually has three separate bedrooms. The regular guestrooms were luxurious, the golf course is amazing, the lobby, dining, and banquet facilities are impeccably maintained. The hotel is beautifully situated on the backbay with beautiful views, and an easy quick drive to downtown for shopping and dining.

Our whole wedding party raved about Gulf Hills. We can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2011

We stayed here for 5 nights. We loved the seclusion and quiet. They have a lovely veranda with an overhead arbor. Great place to sit and read and listen to all the birds singing. We could even watch the Blue Angel Airplanes soar over during their show. The staff was so very helpful and always available. We had a frig/stove/microwave and dishwasher in our room. It was an older building but we were very pleased and satisfied with our stay. It is off from the noisy roads but close to the main highway to get where you may want to go. If you play tennis or golf it is an added bonus. We would highly recommend this place

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2010

The rooms are very clean and comfortable. The hotel staff is very friendly and accommodating. The salt water pool is very nice. The golf course is across the street and is in excellent condition. The prices are reasonable and it is a beautiful place to stay and play!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple