“Pleasurable stay”

and 1 more site!
Gulf Hills Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Ocean Springs
Reviewed 30 April 2012

Enjoyed a relaxing three nights at Gulf Hills Hotel. The hotel is situated right near a golf course, close to downtown Ocean Springs, MS and just across the bridge from the Isle and other Casinos in Biloxi, MS. Donna Brown, the General Manager of the hotel is the best.....she made our stay the best it possibly could have been and I would like to thank her again for everything. All of the front desk personnel were always very courteous and helpful. There is nothing more I could have asked for. Their motto is "you arrive as a guest and leave as family." I found that to be true. We were given an awe-inspiring tour of the "Love Me Tender" Suite, as this is the hotel wear Elvis spent his summers from 1951-1957. Unbelievable history! If you want a quite and peaceful place to getaway to, plan your stay at Gulf Hills!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank jktdesigns

Reviewed 11 March 2012

Once again our stay was wonderful. We got away at the last minute. I called on Friday afternoon for a room and just in conversation mentioned that it was our anniversary. Upon entering our room not only did we realized we had a suit but there was a chilled bottle of champagne! I thought my husband had arranged it and he thought it was me. Thank you staff of Gulf Hills!!!

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank prishorn
Reviewed 6 March 2012

This facility has been in business for many years. Was once known as a dude ranch. It's now a hotel/conference/golfing facility. It's located adjacent to the Biloxi back bay and I was there for a kayak race. This was my first visit here and I was concerned about what damage had been done by hurricane Katrina. I was impressed.... it's as though Katrina never happened. The hotel is not new but it is in excellent condition and is well maintained. The buildings and grounds are neat, clean, and well landscaped. This is not a luxury hotel. The hotel room was a standard single room, two bed, with bath. The bathroom was small with a dated toilet but with an upgraded shower, all clean and sanitary. The free continental breakfast was entirely adequate. The check in and out was convenient and friendly. The convention facilities are very nice. I did not check out the golf facilities but the course and facilities looked great and there were a good many golfers. There is a very nice and large swimming pool and a tennis area.I make several annual trips to the Mississippi coast and will be staying here in the future. The location is very convenient to all of the MS coast casinos and many fine restaurants.

Room Tip: Golf course view on one side and tennis court view on the other. Because of the location there are n...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 February 2012

The hotel was away from the beach and casino's which made it very peaceful. The staff were accomodating and friendly. The rooms were basic and clean. We didn't have a chance to try the gold course, it rained the only day we could play. The best part was the price, very affordable.

Room Tip: I would stay on the 2nd floor and on the backside, I think they call it the bayou side the most quie...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 February 2012

great location, close to restaurants, shops, casinos and beaches. close, but far enough to be nice and quiet by the golf course. very clean, and nice to have a fridge, microwave and fast free wifi.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank willing292
Reviewed 15 September 2011

We have stayed here several times now and have yet to be disappointed. We had a charming room with a king bed, table and two chairs, desk and chair plus a refrigerator, stove, sink and even a dishwasher! They have a nice continental breakfast. The golf course is in great shape and they offer a discount for hotel guests! Ocean Springs has so many nice restaurants. We enjoyed an antique car show this time.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank CYFitz
Reviewed 18 August 2011

My husband and I were traveling thru the area and decided to stay the night here. The rates were reasonable the room was clean and slightly bigger that the standard hotel. My only complaint was the curtains were shear and anyone could see into your room and there was a light just outside our window that shined into our room. We did find the continental breakfast to be satisfying!

• Stayed: August 2011
Studio 6 Ocean Springs
Studio 6 Ocean Springs
#4 of 9 in Ocean Springs
South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites

Been to Gulf Hills Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!