Gulf Hills Hotel & Conference Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Magnuson Inn(Ocean Springs)
Quality Inn(Biloxi)
View Hotel
All reviewsgolf coursesouthern charmelvis presleyacross the bridgesteeped in historynice neighborhooddesperate needrocking chairsfell in lovebed and breakfastthe hotel stafffront porchroom servicenight staypleasant stayyogurtparking lot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 July 2014

This was my first trip to Ocean Springs and did not know what to expect. This hotel is very charming, quiet and comfortable. Our room was very clean and we had plenty of room even with 3 kids with us. The lobby was so nice, I would have just stayed there. That is how comfortable I felt there. It is also a very short drive to the beach and to Ocean Springs very quaint downtown area. Service was met expectations. It is truly an old southern style hotel! I will stay here again and I don't even play golf!

Room Tip: The rooms on the 2nd floor on the back of the hotel have a good view of the bayou.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank usaharleydog
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Stayed there memorial day weekend. I love where its located no noise or traffic at night. Nice pool and breakfast area. Staying there agian July 4th weekend. Love it. It's more like a bed and breakfast instead of a hotel

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank zippahead
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Complete Southern charm personified! Participated in my very first kayak race on March 29th called Battle on the Bayou. The reception was catered by the local chamber and they did an impeccable job. The race check in was held in a beautiful ballroom with the most charming people full of smiles. Afterward we were treated to a delightfully delicious reception so filling that I didn't need to eat dinner. Everyone was so helpful and nice. I was terrified of the weather and being one of 206 entrants! The next day, the hotel had a wonderful complimentary breakfast and were so helpful. They also have the best hotel sussies in the bathroom from The Mermaid's Purse, a local specialty shop. Best hand lotion and shower gel I've ever used!!! The rooms' linens are a bit dated but I felt that I had landed in southern charm heaven and the rooms were so quiet as this property is on a beautiful golf course.

Room Tip: Get a room on the top floor facing the bay.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank B A
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I have been staying at Gulf Hills for several years now. I would never stay anywhere else on the coast. And I had previously tried them all. The entire staff at Gulf Hills makes it their mission to ensure that you have a perfect visit every time!

• Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank Truvlu
Reviewed 22 November 2013

The Gulf Hills Hotel appears to have a mixed bunch of reviews. From a distance, the Hotel presents a beautiful fascia; inside, its lobby is very attractive, clean and welcoming. Its rooms are absolutely fine, if a little dated, specifically the bathroom. We could not get wifi connection in the room but succeeded in the lobby. Breakfast was adequate for those not wanting to feast.

Overall, for the price, the Gulf Hills was acceptable by USA standards and, for non-Southern guests, offers something different. Of course, Elvis Presley spent 5 Summers here in the 50’s.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple