“Disregaurd my request” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Ocean Springs
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Disregaurd my request”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

I had a someone sharing a room with me & my family my last wk of stay which ia current. (With ending date March 30 2014)... After I found out she did not pay her half of the bill that I was docked for yhew whole bill. I asked Lady at front desk how could I keep her out & not let her back in.. well she was very helpful & void her key out & gave me a new key so the other person couldn't get back in my room.. the lady up front was very understanding & helpful.. but at bout 12:30 this woman comes banging on my door cussing & yelling to let her.. we had the inside lock on the door so it woke us up when she unlocked door. she said the man up front gave her a key to get in... I'm so pissed off bout this.. thia also goes to shows they dnt check to see whos name is on the room & will trust ppl words.. the woman who was staying before she was kicked out of my room by me & my husband her name sas NO WHERE ON MY ROOM.. IT WAS JUST MY HUSBAND & MINE NAME ON MY ROOM & IN THE SYSTEM LIKE THAT... She even woke my two babies up telling them to get up out of "her" bed & made my babies get on the floor... SO TAKE CAUTION

• Stayed March 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank Heather8208

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2013

Had a great stay from August 31st, 2013 thru Sept 7th, 2013. 7- night stay was only $193.00 (total cost). Would definitely stay here again on my next vacation back to Biloxi. Very convienient to Biloxi casinos/beach, about 5-10 minutes down the road and over the bridge. Room with clean and fully furnished. Close to all shops and restaurants plus a Walmart down the street. Close to Aunt Jenny's all you can eat Catfish (yum) on Washington St. Convient to I-10 to New Orleans or Pensacola, FL

Room Tip: Had lower level and it was perfect.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank pisces4962princess
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

For the price you would think its crap.Me and my husband and family members stayed for our anniversary and it was EXCELLENT we cooked breakfast in the room we didn't have to leave for nothing until we was going out all I can say is WILL BE BACK EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT

• Stayed July 2013
4 Thank 2103108161019
Seattle
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2012

A recent meteorological event found me needing to pick up stakes and move. Hurricane Isaac did a number on my roof. I mention this only because making my way to Hotel 6 is about as likely as driving carpet tacks into my gums. That's my story. I'm sticking to it.
That little illustration offered, let's move on.
This place offers a surprisingly good stay.
A rather spacious room with a small kitchenette completely outfitted for $200 a week? A laundry facility onsite, walking distance to any number of grocery stores and restaurants and a nice bunch of folks running the place to boot. I even had room to spread out and get some work done.
Being such a fine financial deal and offering the amenities they do does add up to one interesting wrinkle though. It seems as though people actually live here. As in permanently.
BBQ's in the breezeway, kids bikes scattered three sheets to the wind and domestic sounds on par with apartment living.
But as I said, $200 for a week with a kitchen ain't nothing to sniff at.
I call this place a winner.

Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
6 Thank vialux
Horn Lake, Mississippi
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2012

Stayed two nights. Staff was very pleasant, housekeeping did well. It was quite, even though there were a few shady characters staying there (but it was an extended stay type motel). Although it was a little dated and the bed was not as comfy as we are used to, it was ok for the price. It was hard to find a reasonable rate in Biloxi, and this was just across the bay bridge. Location was good with lots of restaurants nearby, the Gulf Island Seashore, old town Ocean Springs for the artsy folks, and the beach on the Ocean Springs side was much less crowded than Biloxi. Room had a mini stove, sink, fridge, table w/chairs, lounge chair, tv, bed. Did not have a dresser or chest for your clothes, but had wire rack shelving instead. Had not seen that before. It was a very basic room at a reasonable rate.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank pat s
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2012

Budget-priced motel with kitchenette near casinos was perfect for my needs. Casinos by night and sight-seeing by day. Stayed over Memorial Day weekend 2012. Room A/C was cold, bed was acceptable. Kitchenette had 2-burner cooktop, toaster, coffee maker, microwave, studio-sized fridge (midway between a mini-fridge and full-size), separate sink, towels, pots & pans, plastic drinkware, dishes and utensils. I only used the fridge to keep drinks cold, didn't cook. All the kitchen cabinets were coated with a light layer of grease and sticky to the touch. Bathroom was reasonably clean, but not sparkling. Graffiti on the bathroom door made it seem a bit ghetto. Parking was plentiful even on the fully-booked holiday weekend - you might not have gotten a spot right in front of your room, but there was ample room for all guests. Front office doesn't open until noon on Sundays which irked a lot of guests who wanted to check out earlier than that, but the on-site manager did show up early to help out. Casino action in Biloxi is the closest thing to Vegas you'll find in this part of the country - all table games, video poker, slots etc. One casino is fully non-smoking (The Palace), the others are as smoky as any on Fremont St in Vegas. New Jimmy Buffett Margaritaville casino was still packed so I skipped it. Had a good time at the Isle casino, took taxis to/from the motel for $18 including tip so as not to drink & drive. Great beaches in Ocean Springs / Biloxi / Gulfport, and a short hop to New Orleans. The casino-hopper trolly seems sort of pointless, as it stops running at 9:30pm - that's when I'm just getting started. The public bus between Ocean Springs & Biloxi doesn't run at all on Sundays. I'd stay again if I was on a budget, and knew I'd be spending an extra ~$40/day for taxis to/from the motel. If you don't drink, it's a non-issue.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
4 Thank dljpdx
Siren, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2012

This is our third year coming to this Studio 6. I believe that saving a dollar is very important in this day and age. We are seniors and meet other family members here from around the country. The price is great. We get a king bed, kitchen with cook countertop and refrig. The bed is just a good as the one we had at Hard Rock. So far we have not met any bugs in our rooms. They have an on site laundry which is a great selling point. When we checked in the lady at the front desk remembered us from the previous year. They fix any problems immediately.i.e. batteries for smoke alarm, new can opener. All the casinos are within a easy drive. Also just a hour to the west is New Orleans and 45 minutes to the east is Mobile, Al. Great location, but it takes practice to get the right driveway off the main road. Gulf is about a mile away with good beaches and hike/bike paths. My only negative is that the carpets are well worn but then so are mine at home. Family and us stay from a few weeks to 4 months at a time.

Room Tip: Make sure you check that WIFI will come in in your room. Some rooms don't get good reception.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
Travelodge - Ocean Springs
#6 of 9 in Ocean Springs
Home Towne Studios - Gautier
Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi

Been to Studio 6 Ocean Springs? Share your experiences!