“Best customer service in Biloxi”
Review of Big O's Sports Pub & Eatery - CLOSED

Big O's Sports Pub & Eatery
Cuisines: American
Gulfport, Mississippi
“Best customer service in Biloxi”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

The owner and staff are very nice.
The food is above average for sports bars in area.
Drink Beer lot of choises on tap and bottles.
He asked us to give feed back on beers on tap and thankfully more customer wanted the IPA i did (it is local).
we asked for a flavored Voka and the next time in they had it for us. It is our local fav. and we drive from Gulfport to Ocean springs to vist this place alot.

Visited March 2014

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Burger...burger...burger”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Visiting a friend in the area I was taken to this sports bar. Compares to some of the best sports bars around. Service was excellent but the burger caught my attention. Not your standard sports bar burger..something is different about it. Would highly recommend.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank lonnys307
“Hopefully Big O's can break the "curse" of this location.”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Many clubs and restaurants have come and go from this location. It's tucked in the back off of the highway and I do believe it just gets forgotten. It needs a restaurant that will give people reason to talk about it and remember it. Big O's just might be it.....IF they continue to do what they did today.

The atmosphere is great for families and even non-families. It has a huge bar with lots of beer options on tap. The decor is definitely sports sports and more sports, but it's comfortable. There are activities for people to enjoy...pool table.....dart board/game....basketball.

There is a great outdoor patio for the smokers and for anyone who just wants to sit out back. TV's galore...all around. They even mounted about four or five facing outside for those that choose to hang out on the patio.

Our waitress was very nice and attentive. We ordered the nachos with Philly steak. My only observance was that it didn't come with any sour cream, which to me is odd for loaded nachos. Nonetheless they were quite tasty.

We split our entree, which was a Buffalo Chicken Sandwich. I loved it! I love Blue cheese so you can put it on anything and I will eat it. The chicken was nice and moist.

I will be returning with my hubby and kids. Portions were good, I left with a to-go box.

• Visited June 2013