“Great food, great service, great atmosphere”
Review of EL Rancho

EL Rancho
Ranked #76 of 146 Restaurants in Ocean Springs
Cuisines: Mexican
Georgia
“Great food, great service, great atmosphere”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

On a recent trip to Ocean Springs, we stumbled upon this restaurant. Everything was great about it. Loved the food. Highly recommend and would visit again on a return trip.

• Visited May 2014

Ocean Springs, Mississippi
“Typical”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

expected something different than the others but found much the same. Overwhelming smell of burned fajitas, the beans in the bucket effect overall. Food took forever, I know it is not made scratch, and was less than room temperature when it arrived. Even the lettuce and tomatoes were almost warm. The waitress appeared to be side tracked with personal issues. I am starting to get the impression of eating at my childs school cafeteria when I eat local Mexican. I cant say I was surprised but I had my hopes up. The overall cleanliness gives me the feeling that there is not much oversight here. It is unfortunate.

Visited April 2014
LaPlace, Louisiana
“WOW”
Reviewed 5 December 2013

The best Mexican food I have ever tasted and their top shelf margaritas are awesome and large. Great service and prices. will definitely top on our next trip.

Visited December 2013
Edmond, Oklahoma, United States
“Not Bad”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Food is mediocre and service is hit and miss. Visited twice - once the service and food were good and once both service and food were more akin to Taco Bell.

Visited September 2013