“Great Food!!!”

EL Rancho
Ranked #95 of 150 Restaurants in Ocean Springs
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 August 2014

This place was great. Very clean, food was wonderful. Best place to eat real Mexican food!! Will have to eat here again in the future.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

On a recent trip to Ocean Springs, we stumbled upon this restaurant. Everything was great about it. Loved the food. Highly recommend and would visit again on a return trip.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

expected something different than the others but found much the same. Overwhelming smell of burned fajitas, the beans in the bucket effect overall. Food took forever, I know it is not made scratch, and was less than room temperature when it arrived. Even the lettuce and tomatoes were almost warm. The waitress appeared to be side tracked with personal issues. I am starting to get the impression of eating at my childs school cafeteria when I eat local Mexican. I cant say I was surprised but I had my hopes up. The overall cleanliness gives me the feeling that there is not much oversight here. It is unfortunate.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

The best Mexican food I have ever tasted and their top shelf margaritas are awesome and large. Great service and prices. will definitely top on our next trip.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Food is mediocre and service is hit and miss. Visited twice - once the service and food were good and once both service and food were more akin to Taco Bell.