“Hungry and in a Hurry?”

Cuisines: Cafe
Ocean Springs, Mississippi
“Hungry and in a Hurry?”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

This little coffee house has great food, at great prices! You can also buy bulk coffee beans - I love the espresso beans. The service is always good and bathrooms clean! Stop in - you won't be sorry.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank LAR0012

farnham common
“Not up to expectation”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

We went because of the great leaflet we got at tourist information. We are one coffee drinker and one tea drinker. Unless you visit a decent 'coffee shop' you cannot get good coffee or tea that is any more than a very average tea bag dangled into a mug! There was no atmosphere, someone was cleaning the fans and extractors while someone else was serving! The coffee and tea are served in the usual disposal cups. I am not sure where the high ratings come from. The coffee and tea were average but definitely over-rated!

• Visited November 2013
Robertsdale, Alabama
“Great atmosphere and cozy seating”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I got iced orange spice thai tea with bubbles and it was really good. We sat on the couch and club chairs and they were in great condition very clean and comfortable. It's got a great amount of space with a large section of tables and good separation from the computers. Loved it.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank AnneS30809
Columbia, MD
“Great lunch place”
Reviewed 30 March 2013

I went here a week ago when visiting my sister for the first time in MS. I had wanted to try this place since it was highly ranked on trip advisor and in ads of places to try in the area for local travel magazines. I wasn't disappointed, the place was great. We went there for lunch and there were so many choices! The prices were great too. My sister and I decided upon panini's and loved them. They also had a ton of flavors that could be added to coffee drinks. I hope to eat here again when I am in the area.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank TaraDavidColumbia_MD
“Best coffee and service”
Reviewed 27 March 2013

Have to say I'm kind of biased here since I own In The Zone, which is right next door to this coffee shop. But the owner Adam is one of the best businessmen I know. He doesnt just leave his company up to others to be successful. He puts in quite a bit of hours every week to make sure that the level of greatness is maintained. The food is very good, and the coffee is the best!

Visited March 2013