“Lazy front desk”
Review of Magnuson Inn

Magnuson Inn
Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Ocean Springs
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Rooms were decent. Decent price. $73 a night but what front desk failed to tell me is that they charged an additional $73 for a hold, now I'm trying to get in touch with them and NO ONE is answering the phone! I've called 15 times and not one answer! My advice .... pay cash and don't ask the cigarette always on break front desk for ish!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank IWillWriteReviews

Reviewed 26 June 2013

beer cans in hall, smelly trash at entrance of hotel, breakfast poor (no yogurt), ice machine broken, non-smoking rooms smell like old smoke, cheap hotel, seedy people roaming parking lot
only good think is when I needed one cup of ice, they gave me one from front desk, never again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2012

I checked in on 9/22/12. The room had such an awful, musty smell that I had to gag. There was no way I could stay in this room. I checked out. Fortunately, the front desk clerk told me that he would offer a refund. He did not offer me another room, leading me to believe that all have the same stinch. I will NEVER stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 28 June 2012

We stayed here on 06/09 in route to Panama City Beach. The following morning I seen a bug on the sheets so I thumped it off. A few days later my wife had approximatly 20-25 red welts come up on her arm. I should have taken a pic of the bug for more proof but I didn't think of it. Regardless, we will never stay at a Quality Inn again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2012

This was good hotel for the money. The beds were comfortable, it was clean, and the people working here were very nice. I prefer a hotel with inside entrances to the rooms, but you get what you pay for, I guess. I didn't feel scared or anything. It's very close to the interstate (I-10), so if you're traveling through, this would be a good place to pull in. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Cyelver
Reviewed 9 May 2012

We were on a road trip and were faced with "no vacancy" everywhere we looked, so we stayed here but I advise to NOT STAY here if you possibly can. The hotel is old and outdated and the room smelled very musty.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#19 of 47 in Biloxi

Been to Magnuson Inn? Share your experiences!