“Never again”

Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Ocean Springs
Reviewed 16 August 2012

This hotel needs major renovation. The outside is very depressing including ankle high weedy grass. We thought the room was ok until after we took a shower and the bottoms of our feet were black. Then the last day a roach crawled across the bed. Surprised Ramada has their name on this one.

Reviewed 12 August 2012

Shabby, smelly, bugs, mold - absolutely shameful! For $90.00 a night!!!!!!! I cannot believe that Ramada would allow this place to use its name. This is appalling! We arrived, tired, from Natchez where we stayed in a beautiful hotel overnight overlooking the Mississippi River for the same price, and expected at least a decent place for the night. Wrong! The minute we opened the door a bug jumped at us. The bathroom smelled, the furniture had cigarette holes, the beds were lumpy. The whole place reeked.

Room Tip: Keep going down the road.
Reviewed 6 August 2012

My family took a chance on this hotel based upon the Ramada name. It does not represent the chain well at all. It is very dirty and shabby. The bedspread and the small pull-out couch are worn with stains and holes. It was so bad that we almost considered giving up the room and continuing the drive. I was so ready to leave the next morning that we didn't even dare think about the complimentary breakfast. I didn't trust the hotel so I couldn't imagine eating their food. I would not recommend this hotel even for a night.

Reviewed 21 July 2012

Ok where shall I begin. The hotel is old and needs to be updated. The first night stay was ok. My sister and I was away all day. Tired and just wanted to shower and relax. Walked in and found no room service had been done. No clean towel, trash need to be empty. Call the front desk they apologized and quickly brung more. Finally trying to relax. We hear banging and running going on upstairs. This was driving me crazy. I called the front desk and he guy answered informed me he was new and he would get someone else to assist me. No one followed up on that's situation. The next day I talk to the manager. She simply said sorry she didn't know why no one followed up n the noise. And that our room number wasn't on the house keepers list. This place has HORRIBlE MANAGEMENT!!! I will never stay in a here again.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 July 2012

Wanted to write a review because of some people putting this motel down. I found it clean and comfortable...Carpets were clean because I went bare-footed...This is my third night here with my friend....We don't leave for 7more days....We spent 60.00 per night and everyone is real nice....Reserved this just two days before we arrived....They had us on the second floor and we ask to be moved to first floor where we could park in front of our door....There was no problem.... We get pastries, coffee, pancakes, fruit, breads,cereal, etc. every morning....I have no complaints.....I will say it is not perfect and the pool is a little small....It is clean, and that is the most important thing to me....I couldn't afford to go and pay 200.00 a night somewhere... The motel has an ice machine and washer and dryer....The tv, frig. and microwave all work.. The tables, desks and dresser were all clean. I have no problems and would stay again. I would recommend unless you are one of those people that thinks thay are too good to stay in something unless it is 500.00 per night, and if it is then go get one of them.....Thanks Ramada!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 June 2012

This "Motel" was overpriced $90.00 and $20.00 for our dogs, and extremely dirty. They should have given my dogs $20.00 to stay there. The sitting area couch had a huge white stain on it, maybe ice cream? The bedspread had numerous cigarette burns, (not just one) the walls had stuff splashed on them, and the carpet was dangerous.... I never took my shoes off till I got in bed.
I put my water bottle on the night stand and it stuck to something that had never been cleaned up.
Needless to stay I will never ever recommend this place to anyone, nor will I ever stay there again
DISGUSTING!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David O
Reviewed 23 April 2012

These are average accommodations at a good price so overall it's a good value. The location is not very scenic - facing the highway etc. Look online for coupons or rates to save $, otherwise the walk up rate was over 20% higher. Breakfast was average free continental breakfast cuisine.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Motel 6 Biloxi/Ocean Springs
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#19 of 47 in Biloxi

Been to Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs? Share your experiences!