“a list of tragedies...” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Ocean Springs
perkinston, ms
“a list of tragedies...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2013

Upon arriving to this hotel the staff was friendly. The room smelled but it was with standable. The top comforter on the bed was burned up with like cigarette burns all over it.
The bed was broken!! We didn't break the bed, but the top of the bed was broken and it was obvious that it was rigged. So, we knew it was going to have to be a slow & easy night getting on and off of it. BUT.... The bed completely broke and the whole right side fell to the floor and we fell too. Part of the bed fell and hit me in the head!!! They did give us another room though, it too smelled (WORSE) and the AC did NOT work!! But at least the bed wasnt broken..
THIS HOTEL NEEDS MAJOR RENOVATIONS!!! STARTING WITH THE AC AND BEDS!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
League City, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2012

Please understand,I can usually find some good at any,"lower rated" hotel but not this one.
Upon entering the room,the smell of dampness,mold/mildew hits you like a ton of bricks.
The AC was on but not cooling,when I tried to adjust the temp. the knobs would just spin and do nothing. I had to pull the knobs off and use my neddle nose plyers to turn the thermostat up.
Yes the property is older and could use some upgrades but the bed was comfortable,the shower was clean. We have a small dog that was traveling with us and this is the real reason I chose this hotel,it was pet friendly. I paid only $10.00 a night for the dog being in the room,when most other pet friendly hotels were charging much,much more. Even though pets are allowed it doesn't mean it has to be a run down hotel,keeping this up and running and clean and free from bugs should and must be a priority. We drove from Mississippi straight to Houston and when we arrived home,we unloaded bags and brought them in our house. We now have BED BUGS! This is unacceptable at any hotel! Never in all my travels or at any home I have ever lived in have I ever had an infestation of bed bugs. Thanks for the inconvience you brought upon me, my wife and our home,the expence of treating these nasty little creatures,just the idea of have bugs eating on me while I sleep is disgusting! As others have reviewed...DO NOT STAY HERE!!!

Room Tip: I am sorry for such a scathing review but the only thing anyone should take home from a hotel stay i...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Grant
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2012

This hotel needs major renovation. The outside is very depressing including ankle high weedy grass. We thought the room was ok until after we took a shower and the bottoms of our feet were black. Then the last day a roach crawled across the bed. Surprised Ramada has their name on this one.

Martindale, New York, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2012

Shabby, smelly, bugs, mold - absolutely shameful! For $90.00 a night!!!!!!! I cannot believe that Ramada would allow this place to use its name. This is appalling! We arrived, tired, from Natchez where we stayed in a beautiful hotel overnight overlooking the Mississippi River for the same price, and expected at least a decent place for the night. Wrong! The minute we opened the door a bug jumped at us. The bathroom smelled, the furniture had cigarette holes, the beds were lumpy. The whole place reeked.

Room Tip: Keep going down the road.
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2012

My family took a chance on this hotel based upon the Ramada name. It does not represent the chain well at all. It is very dirty and shabby. The bedspread and the small pull-out couch are worn with stains and holes. It was so bad that we almost considered giving up the room and continuing the drive. I was so ready to leave the next morning that we didn't even dare think about the complimentary breakfast. I didn't trust the hotel so I couldn't imagine eating their food. I would not recommend this hotel even for a night.

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2012 via mobile

Ok where shall I begin. The hotel is old and needs to be updated. The first night stay was ok. My sister and I was away all day. Tired and just wanted to shower and relax. Walked in and found no room service had been done. No clean towel, trash need to be empty. Call the front desk they apologized and quickly brung more. Finally trying to relax. We hear banging and running going on upstairs. This was driving me crazy. I called the front desk and he guy answered informed me he was new and he would get someone else to assist me. No one followed up on that's situation. The next day I talk to the manager. She simply said sorry she didn't know why no one followed up n the noise. And that our room number wasn't on the house keepers list. This place has HORRIBlE MANAGEMENT!!! I will never stay in a here again.

Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
#21 of 47 in Biloxi
Super 8 Biloxi
Super 8 Biloxi
#36 of 47 in Biloxi

Been to Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs? Share your experiences!