Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Ocean Springs
Reviewed 16 April 2013

I don't see how priceline gave this dump 2 stars. By far the most disgusting carpet of ANY hotel room I've ever stayed in...and I've stayed in some third world hotels. I am only glad that my wife and son were not with me.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Tes S

Reviewed 1 April 2013

Smelly room, worn out sheets, cigarette burned comforter, & dirty carpet. It actually stained our dog! There are better places to stay than this. There were cobwebs in lower corners of the room and even with the air conditioning on it still smelled inside. There were two brown 'water lines' on our dog from lying on the carpet. Awful place. One positive - the front desk girl was very nice.
There was also some 'questionable characters' hanging out behind the building which made us bring absolutely everything from inside our cars and on top into our room.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 March 2013

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed 16 February 2013

Smell walking in was if old musty mold. Smelled strongly of smoke even though we were in non-smoking. Found a live "silverfish" (rather large) in sink. Found 3 male hairs (most likely chest) and a longer woman's hair on other. They have a sign next to the bed that is talking about not requesting linen changes if not dirty but I really think that is for guests who stay more than one night! Needless to say I did not sleep well! We checked in after Midnight and were too exhausted to see the desk about it! Praying we don't end up with live or Thebes bugs mentioned in other comments!!!

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 28 January 2013

Upon arriving to this hotel the staff was friendly. The room smelled but it was with standable. The top comforter on the bed was burned up with like cigarette burns all over it.
The bed was broken!! We didn't break the bed, but the top of the bed was broken and it was obvious that it was rigged. So, we knew it was going to have to be a slow & easy night getting on and off of it. BUT.... The bed completely broke and the whole right side fell to the floor and we fell too. Part of the bed fell and hit me in the head!!! They did give us another room though, it too smelled (WORSE) and the AC did NOT work!! But at least the bed wasnt broken..
THIS HOTEL NEEDS MAJOR RENOVATIONS!!! STARTING WITH THE AC AND BEDS!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed 13 September 2012

Please understand,I can usually find some good at any,"lower rated" hotel but not this one.
Upon entering the room,the smell of dampness,mold/mildew hits you like a ton of bricks.
The AC was on but not cooling,when I tried to adjust the temp. the knobs would just spin and do nothing. I had to pull the knobs off and use my neddle nose plyers to turn the thermostat up.
Yes the property is older and could use some upgrades but the bed was comfortable,the shower was clean. We have a small dog that was traveling with us and this is the real reason I chose this hotel,it was pet friendly. I paid only $10.00 a night for the dog being in the room,when most other pet friendly hotels were charging much,much more. Even though pets are allowed it doesn't mean it has to be a run down hotel,keeping this up and running and clean and free from bugs should and must be a priority. We drove from Mississippi straight to Houston and when we arrived home,we unloaded bags and brought them in our house. We now have BED BUGS! This is unacceptable at any hotel! Never in all my travels or at any home I have ever lived in have I ever had an infestation of bed bugs. Thanks for the inconvience you brought upon me, my wife and our home,the expence of treating these nasty little creatures,just the idea of have bugs eating on me while I sleep is disgusting! As others have reviewed...DO NOT STAY HERE!!!

Room Tip: I am sorry for such a scathing review but the only thing anyone should take home from a hotel stay i...