“You get what you pay for.”

Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Ocean Springs
“You get what you pay for.”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

We booked this hotel for 5 days and it was definitely not worth it! The pictures provided are so deceiving. The lights in the lobby and breakfast area were so dim that when we walked in, it looked like a place where old people would play poker. Nothing seems to be clean and there was a strange smell in both the room and lobby area! The rooms were terrible. There were carpet stains and bugs everywhere! The ceiling looked like it wanted to fall down and there was mold near the bathroom ceiling. Bed linens were old and worn out, everything was just out of date. When we went in to check out, no one was at the front desk. Why? Because there was only one employee handling 50 different tasks. We waited a few minutes before the employee finally left the kitchen to help us check out. Our experience with this stay was just awful.

• Stayed July 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Sherman, Texas
Reviewed 13 July 2013

We booked this hotel on BookingBuddy.com. I would NOT recommend this web site and this hotel. Their rating system gave this hotel 3 stars. It was 2-star, at best. The bathroom was clean, but the linens were mismatched (queen bedskirt, double bed, double comforter) which gave the room a shabby appearance. The towels were nice quality, so that might have rated 3 stars. (I checked to see if the sheets looked clean!) There were large food crumbs around the night stand, water stains on the ceiling and black marks on the wall. The A/C worked well and the room was quiet. Breakfast was Ok, in that there was a waffle maker, but the Ramada only had one employee working the desk/breakfast area. She was trying really hard, but could not make coffee, supervise incoming workers AND check out guests at the same time. I feel this should NOT be a 3-star and thus was NOT worth what we paid on line. (We also booked other travel thru Booking for this trip...it, too, was highly overrated.)

Room Tip: Do NOT book through BookingBuddy -- The star ratings are way off!
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Atlanta
Reviewed 7 July 2013

This hotel was booked through Priceline and shouldn't be classified as two 2 stars. The room had the smell of an ash tray, the coffee pot still had coffee grounds left from the previous guest, and the carpet has never been cleaned. I am horrified that Ramada would give this hotel a Limited status. I paid $75 through Priceline and never been more disappointed. I am an expert Priceline Negotiator.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
Lumberton, Texas, United States
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I found the hotel online at a decent price (esp considering it was Memorial Day Weekend). We were in town to visit friends so we wouldn't be staying at the hotel but to sleep, so I didn't see the need to pay more than what I had to. To start things off, when I called a few days before our arrival I was told the front desk could not find our reservation. They did call me back at a later time and to my relief had found it, so that was ok. As far as the room goes, it was clean enough, however there was barely any water pressure in the shower and the air conditioner did not cool well at all. Our first morning, housekeeping walked right into our room, with no knock our announcement whatsoever. Thankfully we were decent, but I have never EVER had that happen. The lady was appologetic, but seriously?!? That's innexcusable in my book, ESP being as we exchanged "how do you do's" with her as she watched us walk into our room! When I asked the front desk about local area attractions, she could not give me one single resturant, bar, or place to check out, but pointed me in the direction of the brochure table (well duh). Also, our second night we got to the room, it was very late and we were very tired, to find our keys no longer worked, had to make the hike down the the front desk and wait about 10 minutes before the employee made her way to the desk to reset the keys. Needless to say, we did not stay the three nights we had reserved. I'm an easy person to please and do not require much, but with everything we expierenced in our short stay, I would never reccomend this hotel to anyone. It was a train wreck.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
Saint Cloud
Reviewed 16 May 2013

We stayed at the Ramada in Ocean Springs, Mississippi the last weekend of April, 2013. We had searched online and the pictures that were taken of the rooms look nice, clean and well organized, however, when we checked into the room, we should have left right away. The curtain was barely hanging on by a loose bolt, the loveseat was ripped and torn, the linen looked very old and there were stains on the walls and ceilings.

Run from this motel.

Room Tip: My tip for finding a good room, go across the highway to Country Inn and Suites.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Humble, Texas
Reviewed 16 April 2013

I don't see how priceline gave this dump 2 stars. By far the most disgusting carpet of ANY hotel room I've ever stayed in...and I've stayed in some third world hotels. I am only glad that my wife and son were not with me.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Tes S
Savannah, GA
Reviewed 1 April 2013

Smelly room, worn out sheets, cigarette burned comforter, & dirty carpet. It actually stained our dog! There are better places to stay than this. There were cobwebs in lower corners of the room and even with the air conditioning on it still smelled inside. There were two brown 'water lines' on our dog from lying on the carpet. Awful place. One positive - the front desk girl was very nice.
There was also some 'questionable characters' hanging out behind the building which made us bring absolutely everything from inside our cars and on top into our room.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Biloxi- Ocean Springs
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#39 of 47 in Biloxi

Been to Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs? Share your experiences!