“Needs updating”

Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Ocean Springs
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Hotel is close to highway, near restaurants and shopping stores. Hotel staff is friendly and very helpful, down side are the older style rooms, needs a major makeover.new bed furnishings are needed they still have boxed TV'S!!!! and walls are scuffed up but all in all it was an ok stay at least the room was very clean.

• Stayed: April 2014

Reviewed 25 January 2014

As i arrived I was immediately greeted by staff, she was very nice, smiley, and polite. She was speedy yet concerned in everything she was doing, I sincerely appreciate her. I can not remember her name, it was unique, I think it started with a "M." We were accommodated to a room of our preference, upon arriving in the room, I was not pleased. I did not like the old smell, the TV's are not updated, i was not pleased with the decorating of the rooms, everything seemed old and out of date. The continental breakfast could also use more variety. Overall I enjoyed my stay,the staff is not responsible for the up keeping of the property, that should be the concern of the property owners. I did enjoy the area and the great distance to casinos and fine eatery.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
New_Ramada, Manager at Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

First and foremost thank you for your choice to stay at our property. I would also like to thank you for your valuable feed back, it allows us to become aware of our Guest's suggestions, likes and dislikes so that we may make the necessary changes so that we can offer the best possible service to reach guest satisfaction. I'd like to inform you that we are currently working on updating the property, so we hope to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

You get what you pay for. Doors in rooms were warped and very hard for me to open and close. Continental breakfast was advertised as serving yogurt, which they did not have. I am gluten free so my only option was fruit. Rooms need a makeover, very out of date. One room had mold in bathtub. Refrigerators in both rooms had issues, one had no freezer door and no adjustments, anything put in it froze, the other had ice build up so bad the door wouldn't close.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Rooms were very clean and the staff was very helpful and extremely friendly!!
Motel is right off the interstate and close to several eating facilities.
I would recommend this motel highly....I will definitely stay at this facility again!!

Scott(Little Rock,Ar)

• Stayed: January 2014
Kristie R, Manager at Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2015

Thank you for writing this review. We apologize about the time it took to get back with you. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope that you stay with us in the near future.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

We have been stopping here every year Dec & March...the rooms really need a good cleaning and redecorating. We asked for a non smoking room and the smell of cigarettes was over powering in our room....all the rooms smelled. I don't understand why a business in such a great location is not taken better care of....

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank denise2000tx
New_Ramada, Manager at Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Miss. Denise, My name is Rita i'm the lady that offered and look up some information for you online. I would like to apologizes for the discomfort you felt on your extended stay at our property surely if you would have voiced your dislikes to me i would have taken care of any issues, we are also in the process of remodeling our property . I do hope you give us another consideration the next time your in town and look at what we've done with the place.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

Hi travel advisor's just wanted people to that the experience at the hotel was pleasant nice workers clean comfortable rooms and excellent room service friendly faces , late check out available for those who love to sleep in pretty close to biloxi casino's but still not in the mist of it all .

Room Tip: Book online now
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Thank you joyjerky29, for your visit and kind words. We I'm very pleased to hear that you enjoyed you stay with us, and we look forward to you visit once more. Take care.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

this was the worst hotel ever and im not under rating at all we went to Mississippi for vacation and was not impressed by bad food and unwelcome place we have ever been so far and this hotel toped it off on the second night we were there the hotel that we prepaid for resold are room to another couple that knocked before entering our room and we told them it was our room so we went to front desk they apologized and we let it go but then at 11 pm that same night we were in bed with our 3 children in other bed another couple then entered our room with a key and come all the way into our room were we then began to argue over who's room it was even though we were already there so we went back to desk they apologized again and said a manager would be there in morn we were on the road to leave Mississippi 20 min later to not return the hotel never made up for the night we lost just a lesson learned (don't stay here)

Room Tip: Don't stay here !!!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
New_Ramada, Manager at Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Mrs. Travis, first off I would like to apologize for the error on part of Ramada. I do assure you that this kind of thing is not a common mistake here, and we do not take this lightly. Now as far as the rest of your trip goes I wish you would of had a better experience. If there is any thing I can do please feel free to email me at RBUKHARI100@GMAIL.COM or call me at the property 228-872-2323. My name is Rita and I'm the new assistant manager and I do care about your experience.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ocean Springs
Motel 6 Biloxi/Ocean Springs
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#19 of 47 in Biloxi

Been to Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs? Share your experiences!