“Not the best”

Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Ocean Springs
Reviewed 19 May 2014

This hotel was not the best in the area but was the only one that allowed pets. The room was okay but looked like something you would have found years ago. The free breakfast was slim Pickens. he only good thing was the Blueberry muffins.

Room Tip: Try the Holiday Inn Express.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs

Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

This hotel is low end. The room had that hotel smell and needed to be remodeled. The bed was lumpy and hard. The free breakfast was a disappointment. Wall were thin and you could hear the guy above us walking around all night. The only good thing was that it was pet friendly. Don't think we will stay here again.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2014

The location is really good very close to shopping and dining, the lady's that work here are very kind, one even helped me with my bags to the room, the beds are comfortable and the internet is pretty fast. I was wowed by the breakfast selection hot waffles I will definitely return again.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Hotel is close to highway, near restaurants and shopping stores. Hotel staff is friendly and very helpful, down side are the older style rooms, needs a major makeover.new bed furnishings are needed they still have boxed TV'S!!!! and walls are scuffed up but all in all it was an ok stay at least the room was very clean.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 25 January 2014

As i arrived I was immediately greeted by staff, she was very nice, smiley, and polite. She was speedy yet concerned in everything she was doing, I sincerely appreciate her. I can not remember her name, it was unique, I think it started with a "M." We were accommodated to a room of our preference, upon arriving in the room, I was not pleased. I did not like the old smell, the TV's are not updated, i was not pleased with the decorating of the rooms, everything seemed old and out of date. The continental breakfast could also use more variety. Overall I enjoyed my stay,the staff is not responsible for the up keeping of the property, that should be the concern of the property owners. I did enjoy the area and the great distance to casinos and fine eatery.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
New_Ramada, Manager at Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

First and foremost thank you for your choice to stay at our property. I would also like to thank you for your valuable feed back, it allows us to become aware of our Guest's suggestions, likes and dislikes so that we may make the necessary changes so that we can offer the best possible service to reach guest satisfaction. I'd like to inform you that we are currently working on updating the property, so we hope to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

You get what you pay for. Doors in rooms were warped and very hard for me to open and close. Continental breakfast was advertised as serving yogurt, which they did not have. I am gluten free so my only option was fruit. Rooms need a makeover, very out of date. One room had mold in bathtub. Refrigerators in both rooms had issues, one had no freezer door and no adjustments, anything put in it froze, the other had ice build up so bad the door wouldn't close.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Rooms were very clean and the staff was very helpful and extremely friendly!!
Motel is right off the interstate and close to several eating facilities.
I would recommend this motel highly....I will definitely stay at this facility again!!

Scott(Little Rock,Ar)

• Stayed: January 2014
Kristie R, Manager at Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2015

Thank you for writing this review. We apologize about the time it took to get back with you. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope that you stay with us in the near future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ocean Springs
Studio 6 Ocean Springs
Studio 6 Ocean Springs
#4 of 9 in Ocean Springs
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Biloxi- Ocean Springs

Been to Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs? Share your experiences!