“Don't even think about it!!!”

Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Ocean Springs
Southeast
“Don't even think about it!!!”
Reviewed 28 March 2007

Not since I was in high school have I suffered through such a roach ridden, dirty, scary hotel. You can still see the reminince of Katrina on the walls. The AC unit as well as all of the other appliances were completely rusted. All other rooms were sold out and I was there on business so I had no other choice! I slept in my clothes with all of the lights on. Also, I have a friend that is a part time cop in the area and he told me not to go outside of the room after dark because he's called there constantly. So, unless you're in high school or looking for the cheapest, dirtiest hotel in the area, don't stay here

• Stayed March 2007, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Atlanta
Reviewed 14 July 2005

The only nice thing I can say is the room was clean.

This hotel advertises a free shuttle to the casino. The front desk clerk had no idea where I picked up that info. After I checked in the clerk called me saying they have a shuttle that goes to some casino that I never heard of. The casino is not in Bilozi. 1 hour later the shuttle still had not arrived and they did not know if it was going to stop by.

Awful smell of raw sewage outside.

Stay somewhere else.

• Stayed June 2005
2 Thank shaprikkel
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 July 2005

My family and I chose this hotel to stay in based on the Ramada reputation. Bad choice, The first room we checked in there was hair on the bathroom floor, and in the whirlpool. The toilet was to say the least had been USED, and not cleaned. We were moved only to find similiar problems in the next room. Since it wasn't as bad we decided to stay but not for the original duration, only one night. NO ONE told us what time breakfast began or ended. The front desk was not knowledgable of the area. She couldn't tell me where the nearest drug store was. To add insult to injury the management was terrible so I spoke with the OWNER. who basically told me his manager had not been discourteous to me because he had never been in the past and he told me directly "the only thing that I can do for you is give you a free night not a suite of course", i guess because we paid OVER 100.00 for a suite he thought he throw that in there. NO THANKS I told him I wouldn't stay there again for free in a presidential suite or other wise. IF YOU WANT A GREAT VACATION on the coast DO NOT STAY AT THIS DIRTY HOTEL!

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
#21 of 47 in Biloxi
Super 8 Biloxi
Super 8 Biloxi
#37 of 47 in Biloxi

Been to Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs

Property: Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs
Address: 8011 Tucker Rd, I-10 Exit 50 & Tucker Road, Ocean Springs, MS 39532-8512
Region: United States > Mississippi > Ocean Springs
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Ocean Springs
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Limited Ocean Springs Hotel Ocean Springs