“Dillicious Chicken Salad”

Chicken Salad Chick
Ranked #41 of 109 Restaurants in Olive Branch
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My chicken salad is better but this was good. A good variety. They have traditional, savory, fruity & nutty and spicy. I got Lauryn's Lemon Basil and Dillicious Diva. I like both but the dill flavored salad was wonderful. I did not want to eat there so I grabbed two small Quick Chick picks. A small says it serves 2-3. It made 2 sandwiches on crossiants for me. A bit overpriced but it was good. I will try their pimento cheese and soup next time.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Went here with my wife and sons for a quick lunch. We all dig chicken salad so thought this would fit the bill. First, the positives. No line at arrival so we could walk right up and order. Various different kinds of chicken salad, naturally. Although not terribly friendly, the lady who took our order was efficient. On the downside, all of the chicken salad has a bunch of stuff in it which was fine for our sons who will eat anything. A traditional (plain, I suppose) version is not available. Prices were high considering quality and size of offerings. Seeing as how the process basically involves scooping things out on bread, the wait was long for our order despite the fact that only one person was ahead of us. Food was okay, but nothing to write home about, particularly since we ordered the thing - chicken salad- the place is known for. Dead bug in light above our booth was a bit off putting, but we moved. Better chicken salad abounds at the various sandwhich shops within a short hop from here.

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

This is a great place to stop in for lunch or grab a tub of chicken salad or pimento cheese. They have a variety of different flavors.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

My husband have been to this location of Chicken Salad Chick twice in recent weeks. They have very good chicken salad in a dozen or more varieties plus pimento cheese and other sandwiches and salads. Its a great place for a quick lunch or light dinner. Both times, we received friendly, quick service.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

This is set-up like most walk up restaurants. Step up to the counter and order off the posted menu. They have several different types of Chicken Salads ( barbecue, some with cream cheese/bacon, some with onions, etc.) They have fresh fruit, pimento cheese and fountain drinks. All meals are served either on a sandwich or on a bed of lettuce with crackers. Each meal is served with a cookie. Not just any cookie. A sweet, fluffy, iced confection from the GODS ! This cookie is is addictive and should be banned in all fifty states. Like a crack dealer giving you a "sample" you will then be hooked. I'm warning you! This is not a joke. I may be going to rehab and going cold turkey( which they do not sell).