Holiday Inn Express Olive Branch
US$64
Hotels.com
Comfort Suites Olive Branch(Olive Branch)(Great Value!)
US$87
ComfortSuites
US$130
US$127
US$108
Best Western Plus Olive Branch Hotel & Suites(Olive Branch)(Great Value!)
US$104
Home2.com
US$79
US$76
Priceline
All reviewsfront deskwall unitqueen suitestaff were extremely nicenice hotelgas stationan upgradebaseball tournamentoff the highwaymemphis areafree breakfastchoose this hotelgreat roomwould stay againbreakfast arearoom was largecomfortable beds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Friendly staff members. Special thanks to Howard and Melissa the reception clerks and to Caroline the kitchen/breakfast attendant. The rooms were clean, bed very comfortable. Nice hot breakfast. I will come again if I am in the area.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Overall the property was nice, the rooms were very nice except they were not ready at the 3pm check-in. After driving 13 hours we were a little disappointed. Check-in went smooth, the rooms were real nice. I inquired in regards to the renovation or was it newly built. For 11 years old they did a heck of a job! Very modern and clean. Interacted briefly with some members of house keeping, very friendly, very nice "Good Morning" upon leaving my room! Made for a good morning till check-out!

The down side...
I booked two rooms with 2 adults in one, and 2 adults and two children under 6 in the other. My prepay online price was 99.99 per room plus tax (217.98). Standard adult occupation, no extras! Had I not been so tired when I signed the agreement at check-in, I was charged above the online rate and was told their was an additional adult charge? My new charge was $261.58, I inquired after check-in and got nowhere with the staff on duty. I then inquired at check-out and was informed I screwed up in making my on-line reservation and payment. Booking on-line is pretty much cut and dry, but after arguing and pointing out there was no EXTRA adult other than the 2 in each room my credit was credited.

I guess my advice would to be double check the rates at booking, check-in and then check-out. I would not have guessed that there would be OTHER charges for adults that did not travel with me. Aside from this issue everything was good!

Room Tip: Upper floor rooms are better, we ended up on the ground floor and could hear the people on the second floor walking and stomping (kids). Not the greatest sound proofing
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Horrible front desk attendants, and room service. Rude, unprofessional and very unaccommodating. Do not go if you want a friendly staff. Entire staff was very racist (towards Caucasian guests) and very unwilling to help with anything concerning things from toilet paper for the room to directions to a nice restaurant. I have read other reviews, however I am stunned at the high marks. I have stayed at many hotels and I have never written a review for any of them. Beware of this location, there is another Holiday Inn Express a few miles from this location, and that one is in a much better location for restaurants and things to do.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Jeff R
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Olive Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2013

Dear Jeff R,

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. We highly value views, opinions and feedback from our guests, as this allows us to improve the service we provide.

I am disappointed to hear that the service you received was less than satisfactory. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the dissatisfaction you had with our level of service and deeply regret that we were unable to deliver the highest level of service that our guests deserve. Kindly be assured that we treat this matter seriously as we always strive to deliver world class service to our guests.

Dhan M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 6 July 2013

the room was great it was large and the bed very comfy blackout curtains nice ,pool was chilly but we enjoyed it until the cigarette smoke drove us out,we thought that the entire property was no smoking but that was not the case in the pool area on our visit,disappointed with that,the breakfast room was large and had a huge selection very nice to have more choices.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Very nice motel with comfortable beds. Nice breakfast selection. Just the stop we needed after driving back to Kansas from Florida. Very courteous man at check-in. Will definitely stay again when in the area.

• Stayed: June 2013